When catering Miami, our goal is to provide an extraordinary full service catering experience to our clients. We offer a variety of menus for special events. Whether at your home, place of business, or at one of our many venue partners, we look forward to making your event a success.
Miami Grill Catering
Our chefs select the finest quality ingredients to ensure an outstanding culinary experience. We value creativity, attention to detail, and quality control in our preparation process. With our vast culinary experience, we are able to produce a variety of cuisine.
Miami Grill Catering specializes in bringing together all of the essential details of catering an unforgettable Miami Wedding. It is an honor to be a witness in celebration of this joyous occasion and toast in the name of love.
BBQ Catering Miami
Hosting an upscale BBQ Catering event or laid back cookout? Miami-Dade and Broward County Parks provide the perfect setting for a wedding, social or corporate event. We want our clients to be able to relax and sit back with their family and friends during their outdoor gatherings.
Known for impeccable service, taste and attention to detail, Miami Grill Catering is one of the top caterers in all of Miami. We take a great amount of pride in surpassing our customers’ expectations and treating them like a guest in our own home. An experienced management and culinary team are here to take your vision from dream to delicious reality. Our notable clients include many Miami brides and grooms, celebrities, athletes, corporations, and business leaders.
When Catering Miami, our dedicated chefs select the freshest and finest ingredients to ensure a quality catering service. Our menus include homegrown fruits, vegetables and herbs, as well as fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Customers find our preparation and presentation as a reflection of our experience, attention to detail and our love for the overall service of catering. We promise to provide you with the right ingredients to make your wedding, social, or corporate event a recipe for success. Our delicious and unique menus, together with our professional service are guaranteed to impress at you and your guests at your next catered event.
Our reputation and name in Miami catering is only as good as the food and service we provide. We cater corporate events, company picnics, holiday parties, baptisms, baby showers, anniversary parties and weddings in Miami. We are a flexible catering company, always welcoming custom menu ideas along with classic Miami Grill Catering packages such as our corporate BBQ, Parrillada, Mexican Fiesta or Luau menu. We make every effort to provide the best possible food and service, which lets you relax and enjoy your event. Our goal is to provide a unique variety of creative menus using fresh and well-prepared ingredients, to offer competitive pricing, stay flexible and make your next event the most memorable one you’ve ever had!
Miami Grill Catering Instagram
Some Of Our Most Popular Menus
Whole Roast Pig
- Whole pig with Hawaiian rub, slow roasted, garnished with fresh fruit, herbs, and showcased as the centerpiece of the buffet.
Sesame Orange Chicken
- Grilled chicken breast in our sesame & orange peel infused sauce.
- Grilled Steaks in our pineapple &fresh garlic infused Teriyaki sauce.
Grilled Pineapple Salad (V)
- Fresh greens, red onion, tomato, cucumber and grilled pineapple with a Hawaiian Papaya Vin. Dressing.
Aloha Sweet Potatoes(V)
- Our take on the classic sweet potato with our Hawaiian rub and melted marshmallow.
Coconut, Carrot and Snap Pea Curry Fried Rice (V)
- Beautifully displayed in a pineapple shell presentation.
Hawaiian Rolls (V)
- Classic Kings Hawaiian Roll with butter chips.
- USDA grade A skirt or flap meat topped with fresh homemade chimichurri
- Grilled chicken in citrus garlic marinade with fresh homemade chimichurri
Traditional Argentinean Meats
- Assortment of morcilla, molleja, Chorizo, Thin Spiral Sausage, and onions & peppers guaranteed to please true parillada lovers
Mixed Salad (V)
- Seasonal greens mixed with cucumber, cherry tomatoes, Kalamata olives, red onions and red pepper with citrus vin. house dressing
Grilled Vegetable Platter (V)
- Beautiful arrangement of grilled seasonal vegetables garnished with fresh herbs.
Parmesan Herb Roasted Potatoes (V)
- Magical Roasted Potatoes that are crispy on outside, tender on inside.
Artisan Dinner Rolls
- Assorted Artisan Rolls with butter chips.
- Slow-roasted traditional Yucatán Península shredded pork marinated with citrus and annatto
Pollo Desmechado y Rajas
- Shredded Chicken with diced poblano peppers and corn
Salpicon de Res
- Traditional Mexican shredded beef with tomatoes & avocado topped fresh lime juice and olive oil combined with the onion, tomato, cilantro and serrano chiles makes for a simple yet slightly tangy dressing.
South West Salad(V)
- This Tex-Mex style salad loaded with corn, beans, tomatoes, avocado and tortilla strips and a cilantro yogurt dressing
Topping Bar (V)
- Fresh Seasonal Salsa, Guacamole, pickled jalapenos, chile de arbol, salsa verde cruda, Queso Chihuahua, chopped cilantro, chopped onions, Mexican crema, refried black beans, & limes
Dirty Spicy Rice (V)
- Traditional Mexican spicy rice pilaf with chipotle, corn, scallions, cilantro, fresh garlic
Chips & Shells
- Tortilla Chips, Corn Tortillas, Flour Tortillas, and Hard Taco Shells
- Whole pig roasted for hours in our signature rub, garnished with sliced yellow onions and orange slices
- Fresh caught seasonal fish, presented with onion rounds, lemon wedges and fresh herbs
- Mixed Greens with cucumber, cherry tomatoes, Kalamata olives, red onions and red pepper with house dressing
Moros y Christianos
- Literally translates into “Moors and Christians.” The dish commemorates and represents how the groups came to live together in the Iberian Peninsula.
- Ripe plantains, dusted with cinammon and chili powder
Assorted Dinner Rolls
- Served with butter chips
Sliced BBQ Brisket
- Smoked and slow cooked in our house rub, sliced and served in our house BBQ sauce.
Whole Roast Pig
- Fresh whole slow roasted pig, marinated in our house rub, and served with our house BBQ sauce on the side.
Grilled Chicken Breast
- Grilled boneless chicken breast, seasoned in our special marinade.
Mac & Cheese
- Grown up mac and cheese with fresh garlic and onion, mixed in with way too much cheese
Sweet Potato Mash (V)
- Wonderfully whipped with melted butter, maple and bourbon.
Citrus Cole Slaw (V)
- Green & purple cabbage, shredded carrot, orange segments and almond slices in our signature citrus dressing, topped with green onion.
- Homemade, semi-sweet cornbread, brushed w/garlic & herb butter.
Grilled Lobster Tail
- 6-8oz Spiney Lobster Tail grilled onsite w/Garlic Lemon Butter sauce.
- 5-6oz.USDA grade A tender filet mignon grilled onsite. Served with mushroom cream sauce.
Grilled Jumbo Shrimp
- U8-U12 Jumbo Shrimp Grilled onsite served with Mango Salsa.
- Mixed greens, cherry tomato, red onion, feta, blueberries, and almond slices & champagne vin.
- Creamy and Fluffy home made mashed potatoes with truffle oil.
Grilled Asparagus & Wild Mushroom Platter
- Beautifully displayed and garnished with fresh herbs.
Artisan Dinner Rolls
- Assorted artisan roll with butter chips.
- Topping station includes: Organic Maple Syrup, Belgian Chocolate Fudge Sauce, Berry Compote, Bourbon Whipped Cream, and Powdered Sugar
- Topping station includes: shredded cheddar, diced ham, onion, peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes.
- Layered potato slices with a cream sauce and applewood smoked bacon and a crusty topping of artisan breadcrumbs.
Shrimp and Grits
- Sauteed shrimp and andouille sausage with bell peppers are served over creamy cheese grits topped with MGC BBQ sauce and scallions.
- Yogurt, fruit and granola layered in mini parfait cups.
Prociutto Wrapped Asparagus
- with lemon and basil aioli.
Watermelon & Feta Salad
- with arugula, red onion & mint vinaigrette.
- Jamon serrano, genoa salami, sopressata, chorizo, mortadella, pistachios, olives, dill pickles, fig jam and sliced toasty baguettes.
Fruit & Cheese Plate
- Manchego, Brie, Smoked Gouda, Vermont Cheddar, sundried tomato caprese, artisan crackers, berries, grapes, and dried fruit preserves.
Our Catering Service Vow
We know how important your big day is to you and it is our utmost honor to be a part of it. When you hire Miami Grill Catering for your wedding, you’re getting much more than just food and catering service. To give you a culinary experience that revolves around love is our vow.
Since 2008, Miami Grill Catering has been putting its heart and soul into serving food and making people smile. We believe the two go hand in hand. Our philosophy is simple. We believe food is love.
We grew up bonding with our families gathered around the kitchen or at the dinner table telling stories, sharing laughs and creating memories to last a lifetime. It is with this spirit that we put much more than passion into our catering services. We put love into it.
We have a dedicated and attentive team that operates like a family. From our family to yours, we will always put all of our love into your big day. It is our mission to do our part to help make your day unforgettable. We strive to witness the happy newlywed couple, friends and family smiling with a plate of food in their hand, just like the memories we have built over a lifetime of serving and enjoying the most important ingredient in the world…love.This is our vow