African Safari Menu
African Safari Catering Menu
African cuisine is as diverse as the cultures that call the continent of Africa home. Our African Safari Catering Menu is a collection of our favorite dishes from the endless bounty found in this cradle of civilization. The African Catering menu will take you on a safari through the Serengeti and the African jungles From Morocco to Madagascar. This delicious food will make you move it move it as you hear the faint drums beating in the background. Even the Lions would take pride in this menu and your guests will achieve a true sense of Hakunamatata.
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
CH DE LA ROULERIE ANJOU BLANC - Bright, fruity, zesty, with mellow honey tones and is becoming something of a signature style for the country. Known more famously for its regal status in France’s Loire Valley, the grape is often called Steen in South Africa.
SPIER PINOTAGE VINTAGE - South Africa- Grown on South Africa's Coastal Region this Pinotage emphasizes elegance in its dark ruby color with aromas of roasted almonds, fresh cherries, hints of tobacco and a soft creamy palate. A perfect selection to pair with meat, poultry and roasted vegetables.
LAGUNITAS IPA - California - American India Pale Ale (IPA). This is Lagunitas' unique version of an ancient style. It is made with 43 different hops and 65 various malts. This IPA is full of flavor with notes of spice, roasted malts, caramel, and citrus fruit.
$34 per person plus staff & 18% service fee- 40 Guest Minimum
80 Guest+ - $32 per person + staff & 15% service charge
160 Guest+ - $30 per person + staff & 12% service charge
240 Guest+ - $28 per person + staff & 9% service charge
- From the Northern Coast of Africa, this dish is both delicious and tender. Influenced by spices from its surrounding countries. A true North African regional creation and a favorite here at Miami Grill Catering
Piri Piri Chicken
- With roots in both African and Portuguese cuisine, this spicy dish was created when Portuguese settlers arrived to Mozambique with The Chili Peppers
Moroccan Lamb Shank
- Influenced by Arabic, Spanish, and Mediterranean cuisine. Our Lamb Shank is aromatic, slightly sweet and spicy, braised for hours and served bone in
Roasted Root Vegetables
- Apple Cider and Curry Carrots, Parsnips, Yams, and Potatoes Roasted topped with honey; garnished with fresh herbs
- A beloved dish in Western Africa and The Ivory Coast. Served for major celebrations such as weddings and baby showers. Made with long grain rice, palm oil, fresh tomatoes, ginger, garlic and cumin
East African Mango and Cucumber Salad
- A refreshing selection inspired by the hot African Savannah. Cool down with a refreshing mix of fresh sweet mango and cucumber tossed in house made African Chermoula Dressing
Naan Bread with Mint Yogurt
- From the banks of the Nile River down to bustling Cape Town. This bread ties all of Africa's unique cuisines together
- Prepared for all celebrations big and small in Nigeria, this woodsy and tangy beverage is as surprising as it is refreshing and delicious.