Autumn Holiday Menu
Feel the crisp, cool air usher in the change of leaves and our Autumn Menu with its bounty of fall inspired flavors. This is time of year when we give thanks for those that fill our lives with love. As the Harvest Moon rises in the sky, our chefs will prepare a fall feast for you and your guests.
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
SIXTO CHARDONNAY UNCOVERED - Wine Spectator-Washington - "Vibrant and precise, with delicately layered lemon, spicy lees and stony mineral accents that finish with lively acidity. Drink now.." Pair with you favorite meaty fish
RABBIT RANCH PINOT NOIR - Wine Enthusiast -Central Otago, New Zealand - "Cherry in color, this is a soft, autumnal Pinot that's a little earthy, with notes wilted violets, mushrooms...but with plenty of ripe red berries to perk up the funk. The palate has soft edges and is silky and savory…"
THE BRUERY MIDNIGHT AUTUMN MAPLE - California - Belgian Strong Dark Ale. Brewed with 15 lbs. of yams per barrel, this is a different take on the "pumpkin beer" style. Brewed with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, vanilla, molasses, and maple syrup, then fermented with a Belgian yeast strain. Bold, spicy and tasty!
$29 per person plus staff & 18% service fee- 45 Guest Minimum
90 Guest+ - $27 per person + staff & 15% service charge
180 Guest+ - $25 per person + staff & 12% service charge
270 Guest+ - $23 per person + staff & 9% service charge
Roasted Turkey Breast Carving Station
- Juicy Thanksgiving Holiday Turkey Breast braised &roasted with fresh herbs and vegetables.
Dijon & Dill Grilled Salmon
- Fresh grilled, skin on salmon fillets marinated in Dijon & fresh dill
Pork Tenderloin Medallions
- Marinated with fresh herb & garlic, sliced into medallions, and topped with apple demiglace
Autumn Salad (V)
- Baby spinach, sliced red onion, goat cheese & candied almond slices w/ citrus herb vinaigrette
Stuffed Poblanos w/Roasted Corn & Cheese (V)
- Charred peppers packed with sweet roasted corn and cheese blend
Mushroom Rice Pilaf (V)
- Jasmine rice simmered in vegetable broth with an assortment of wild mushrooms
Pumpkin Bread (V)
- Slightly sweet autumn classic served with garlic butter
Virgin Apple Pie Sangria
- The most popular Cocktail on Miami summer nights meets the cool crisp air of fall in the apple orchards rows with this exciting new MGC beverage offering.
- Make it warm and fuzzy by adding Apple Pie Vodka or a Bellini by adding your favorite champagne.