Brazilian Rodizio Catering
Brazilian Rodizio Catering Menu
$29 per person plus staff & 18% service fee- 40 guest minimum
120 Guest+ - $26 per person + staff & 18% service charge
240 Guest+ - $24 per person + staff & 9% service charge
360 Guest+ - $22 per person + staff & 9% service charge
Picanha Carving Station
- The ceterpiece of any Brazilian celebration, rich savory beef grilled onsite, carved to order and drizzled with Fresh Brazilian "Vinaigrette".
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast
- A Brazilian Classic. Slow Roasted Tender Boneless Chicken Breast wrapped in Hickory Smoked Bacon drizzled with Fresh Brazilian "Vinaigrette".
Pork Tenderloin Medallions
- Pork Tenderloin marinated for 48 hours with a traditional Brazilian dry rub. Slow roasted then sliced and presented with fresh herbs. Offered with Brazilian "Vinaigrette".
Hearts of Palm Salad
- Sustainably sourced hearts of palm from the heart of the Amazon rain forest. This Brazilian style salad features thinly sliced yellow and chopped spring onion contrasted by a Citrus Herb Dressing.
Arroz de Tomate
- Long grain rice simmered in plum tomatoes to a fluffy texture. Topped with fire roasted tomato and garnished with fresh cilantro. A perfect acommaniment to any rodizio style meat.
Salada de Grao de Bico
- A delicious Portuguese Chickpea Salad with bell pepper, onion, garlic and parsley tossed in palm oil and vinegar. PERFECT for any large gathering.
Pao De Queijo
- A classic and ancient recipe dating back to the 1700's. This rustic cheese bread is made with Casava Flour and a three cheese blend.