Miami Brunch Menu
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
ARMANI PROSECCO - Beverage Dynamics-Valdadige, Italy- "A plush and refreshing Prosecco with an expressive mix of apple blossom, and lemon zest. Ripe and bold fruit combine with savory acidity to give the wine balance, texture and depth."
LAGUNITAS CITRUSINENSIS PALE ALE - California- American Pale Ale- 7.9% ABV. "We took some fresh Sanguinello Blood oranges, juiced 'em, concentrated that juice (without heat) and threw it into a wheatier version of our New Dogtown Pale Ale. The end result? A refreshingly hopped pale-ish ale with a huge citrus burst!"
$29 per person plus staff & 18% service fee- 45 guest minimum
90 Guest+ - $27 per person + staff & 15% service charge
180 Guest+ - $25 per person + staff & 12% service charge
270 Guest+ - $23 per person + staff & 9% service charge
Omelette Action Station
- Made to order, your guests will be able to customize their own omelette and watch it being made by our chefs. It doesn't get any fresher than this. Brunch Topping station includes: shredded cheddar, swiss, onion, peppers, mushrooms, diced ham, tomatoes and spinach. Scrambled or fried eggs upon request
- Choose from our pancake toppings station which include strawberries, sliced bananas, blueberry syrup, ricotta cheese, bourbon whip cream, chocolate chips, Canadian maple syrup and orange peel infused maple syrup
- Breakfast maple sausage, Kielbasa, Italian herb spiral sausage and Spanish chorizo presented on a bed of sautéed onions and peppers
Shrimp and Grits
- Succulent shrimp, fresh from the sea and cooked in a true New Orleans Cajun sofrito. Served over a bed of creamy cheese grits
- Cute and refreshing, a mini parfait is both a great way to begin or end any brunch. We make ours using vanilla yogurt layered with blueberries and strawberries then drizzled with honey and toasted oats.
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
- with lemon wedges and basil aioli.
- Plain and Onion Bagels offered with Lox and Assorted Cream cheeses
- This creamy Arborio rice loaded with Parmesan Cheese is worth the wait
Fruit & Cheese Plate
- Manchego, Brie, Smoked Gouda, Vermont Cheddar, sundried tomato caprese, artisan crackers, berries, grapes, and dried fruit preserves.
Virgin Guava Bellini
- Fruity and refreshing, this virgin drink may be more popular than the bar version. Local Guava nectar and pieces blended with white grape juice, sparkling water then swirled with lime wheels.
- Make it a “power brunch” and add your favorite champagne or prosecco.