Cajun Catering Menu
Cajun Catering Menu
Let the good times roll with our Cajun Catering Menu from the land of ancient swamps, bayou alligators, vodoo and Mardi Gras. Creole and Cajun food is about getting a little more than what is expected and what people will talk about long after your event. The Bayou is heavily influenced by French culture among others and it comes through not only in their unique accents but in their food. Everyone you know will show up for this Fais do do (Cajun party) so you wont need to call any of your friends and family to ask... who dat, who dea, where yat?
$25 per person plus staff & 18% service fee- 55 Guest Minimum
110 Guest+ - $23 per person + staff & 15% service charge
220 Guest+ - $21 per person + staff & 12% service charge
330 Guest+ - $19 per person + staff & 9% service charge
- This Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya is our take the most iconic of dishes in Cajun and Creole cuisines. Using the Cajun method, accented with tomatoes to blend in Creole flavor, then adding a touch of Italian influence to this multicultural masterpiece by making our Jambalaya with orzo pasta.
Bayou Shrimp and Grits
- Our shrimp and grits is a combination of Cajun and Creole cooking styles. Shrimp sautéed in the holy trinity of Cajun cooking; onion, bell peppers and celery in a French roux and fresh red tomatoes atop cheesy grits.
- Cajun style Alligator nuggets. Fresh and locally sourced alligator meat tossed in our house made Bayou breading and deep fried to a golden brown served with our Cajun Old Bay Remoulade and fresh lemon wedges
Smothered Green Beans w/ Okra and Potato
- Fresh Green Beans sautéed with thinly sliced potatoes, okra, tasso ham and andouille sausage in olive oil then seasoned with Kosher Salt and course ground pepper. We then drizzle this delicious blend with a our Cajun Honey Glaze
Cajun Red Beans
- This delicious Bean Stew is a perfect addition to this menu as it brings balance and texture to the Cajun dinner table. Our red beans are made fresh for your event using traditional Creole and Cajun ingredients.
- Born in New Orleans with roots in Sicily. We have deconstructed this delicious sandwich and turned it into a savory salad to perfectly pair with your Bayou menu. We use the traditional ingredients of olive salad, salami, mortadella, Swiss and provolone cheese and seasoned with oregano and garlic in olive oil. We then top this amazing salad with Muffuletta croutons.
Creole Corn Bread
- Another Bayou classic influenced by the American South. We do this by making a traditional, from scratch cornbread and blending Creole flavors such as oregano, thyme, Basil and bay leaf. We then smother the warm corn bread with saw palmetto tree honey
- One of the most popular drinks ordered while enjoying the tropical bliss of the Caribbean. Made with fresh orange, lime and passion fruit juices.
- Tear up the tropics by adding your favorite brand of white rum and dark rum.
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
Chenin Blanc- James Suckling-Lorie Valley, France - "A fresh and flavorful off-dry white with lemon and tinned pear with some cooked peaches. Medium body.
James Suckling-Rioja, Spain - Astonishing stature and sophistication. Nuances of tobacco and soy sauce as well as ripe plums and a great balance of fruit and precisely crafted dry tannins and a firm, but polished finish."
Abita Amber - Amber is Abita’s most versatile beer for pairing with food. It has been voted "best beer" in numerous New Orleans reader polls and is used frequently in recipes of great Louisiana chefs.