Miami Caribbean Catering Menu
When people think of getting away from it all, the Caribbean is where they want to go for a taste of tropical paradise. The weather is sweet, the food is jamming, and the sun is shining down near the beach. Images of crystal-clear waters lined by sundrenched beaches shaded by coconut trees come to mind when enjoying Caribbean Cuisine. The Caribbean is a true melting pot of cuisine and is influenced by many cultures. At Miami Grill Catering we love the Caribbean and have created this menu to share our island vibes with you and your guests.
$29 per person plus staff & 18% service fee- 70 guest minimum
120 Guest+ - $27 per person + staff & 15% service charge
240 Guest+ - $25 per person + staff & 12% service charge
360 Guest+ - $23 per person + staff & 9% service charge
Jamaican Jerk Chicken
- What better way to get into the Island Vibe than with Jamaican Jerk Chicken. Marinated for 48 hours in our Jerk Marinade and grilled onsite.
- A beloved island favorite from the warm Crystal-Clear waters of the Caribbean. Mahi Fillet seasoned and grilled onsite. Served alongside Fresh Tropical Mango Salsa.
Colombo Pork Chops
- Tucked away in the palm tree laden island of Guadeloupe is where the locals enjoy "Porc Colombo". Heritage Pork marinated in fresh sour orange, garlic, thyme and cinnamon. Grilled onsite.
- A favorite side of the Caribbean Islanders. This traditional dish made of whipped Cassava with Olive Oil and roasted garlic will whisk you away with the island breeze.
- Sweet Ripe Plantains Dusted with Cinnamon and a Touch of Tropical Spice.
- From the turquoise shores where your toes meet the sand, this quintessential Caribbean salad is made with conch, chopped vegetables, and fresh lime juice.
- Soft, sweet and supple, this classic Caribbean bread is made with coconut milk and pairs perfectly with this Caribbean Catering Experience.
- One of the most popular drinks ordered while enjoying the tropical bliss of the Caribbean. Made with fresh orange, lime and passion fruit juices.
- *Tear up the tropics by adding your favorite brand of white rum and dark rum.
(V) designates vegetarian menu option
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
PONZI PINOT NOIR TAVOLA- This wine for the everyday table is made entirely from Willamette Valley Pinot noir, aged in French oak barrels. "Beautiful aromatics of blackberry, cinnamon stick, dried cranberry and cedar jump from the glass. The mouth is supple with strawberry, balsamic reduction, lavender, thyme and cocoa powder finishing with soft tannins.
SCHMITT SOHNE RIESLING QBA BLUE BOTTLE- Mosel-Saar-Ruwer, Germany- This medium bodied Riesling has peach and fine apple aromas, a firm and fruity palate, and crisp acidity that results in a well balanced, easy to drink wine. It is perfect as an aperitif or to complement a wide array of foods.
RED STRIPE- Jamaica Lager- This beer with Jamaican spirit is moderate in body, bitterness, hop aroma and flavor. There's a subtle butterscotch flavor leading to a crisp smooth post-palate sensation.