Corporate BBQ Catering Menu
The annual company picnic, a special day when employees and coworkers get together to share time away from the office to celebrate a job well done while gathering around BBQ, fun and games with a true sense of comradery in a Miami Dade or Broward County Park. Our Corporate BBQ Menu will impress the bosses and allow them to treat valued employees with fresh grilled food for the hard work they put in all year long.
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
- ANAKENA ENCO SYRAH ROSE - Chile- This wine exhibits a shiny ruby-red color with beautiful hues on the glass. On the nose it expresses scents of red cherry, plums intermingled with raspberry notes. The palate is gentle and round.
- FIRESTEED PINOT NOIR OREGONO- Aromas of raspberries, cedar, leather and exotic spices, the wine's berry and cherry flavors are framed by soft tannins and continue throughout its on the lingering finish.
- MILLER LITE - Wisconsin - Light Lager - Gold Medal 2014 GABF. Pours a pale straw yellow color. Aromas of fresh corn and adjunct grains with subtle hints of lemon and grass. Taste is dominated by corn and sweet malts with hints of bread and rice.
$18 per person plus staff & 18% service fee- 100 guest minimum
200 Guest+ - $15 per person + staff & 15% service charge
400 Guest+ - $13 per person + staff & 12% service charge
600 Guest+ - $11 per person + staff & 9% service charge
Boneless BBQ Chicken Thighs
- Boneless BBQ chicken thighs dusted with our signarure Miami BBQ rub, roasted then kissed on the grill and finished with our house made BBQ sauce
1/4 lb. Burgers
- 1/4 LB burgers perfectly seasoned and grilled on site with guest choice of potato or sesame bun. Traditional condiments will be available for this perfect Summertime selection
Beef Hot Dogs
- Let the games begin! This All-American classic is a sure hit at any Annual Company Picnic. We use only the finest, Nathans all beef Kosher Franks served in a warm bun with traditional condiments available.
Kettle Baked Beans (V)
- Savory and sweet kettle baked beans simmered for hours with our signature BBQ dust, molasses and premium bourbon
Macaroni and Cheese (V)
- Grown up mac and cheese with fresh garlic and onion, mixed in with way too much cheese
Corn Bread (V)
- Honey and lemon herb crusted corn bread baked fresh. Infused with lemon juice and peel
Southern Style Iced Tea
- Fresh brewed Lipton Iced Tea. Served in a traditional style which means we brew it dark and bold then blend it with good o’l Dixie crystals.
- Add your preferred Barrel Aged Bourbon to make this a Porch Swing Cooler.