Cuban Hors d'oeuvres Catering Menu
Hors d'oeuvres are priced per person- 1.5 units of each item is provided per person
Recommended quantity: 1 hour- 3-4 items, 2 hours- 7-8 items, 3 hours- 10-12 items
Cuban Pica Pica - $2
- This is how you keep a Cuban back from getting a piece of the Cuban Roast pork with their fingers before you are ready to serve your guests. Smokey Serrano Ham, soft Swiss Cheese and large pimento stuffed green olives on a toothpic on a pineapple display.
Mini Aji Relleno - $3
- Mini red peppers stuffed with toasted coconut rice and Camaron al Ajillo with cilantro aioli.
Croquetas - $3
- The centerpiece of Cuban social gatherings, our croquetas include Serrano Manchego, Gorgonzola Chicken, Smoked Salmon and Spinach Parm. These Cuban treasures are an example of how the French influenced Cuban Food culture. Our locally famous croquetas are perfect to kick off any event.
Frita Slider - $4
- This Miami Street Food staple was introduced by Cuban immigrants in the 1960’s. Fritas are made by blending ground beef, seasoned pork and chorizo. Seared on the griddle with our house made Cuban garlic and paprika sauce and served on soft Cuban bread topped with crispy shoestring fries.
Bacon Wrapped Maduros - $3
- Ripe Plantains wrapped in bacon with a passionfruit glaze dipping sauce. This cooked combination of Cuban cultural goodies will satisfy even the foodiest Cuban.
Tostones Rellenos- $4
- Brought to the tropical island climate of Cuba by the Spanish. We fill these thin pressed cup shaped plantains with Ropa Vieja (Cuban shredded beef) or Enchilado de Camarones (tangy Cuban Shrimp Creole)
Swordfish Ceviche - $4
- This island nation enjoys some of the best seafood available anywhere in the world. Because Cuba uses such fresh ingredients when preparing seafood, there was no question about adding Aguja to our very Cuban menu. Made with fresh lime juice, cilantro, onion and fresh garlic served in a shot glass
Friturita de Malanga - $2
- A delicate fritter made using malanga (taro root), grated and shaped like a Cuban seasoned tater tot then cooked until golden brown. We serve these little gems with our very own house made avocado aioli dipping sauce
Yuquita Frita - $2
- Before the potato made its impression on criollo cooking, Yuca Frita was the Cuban version of the French FSry. Crispy on the outside, soft in the middle, you may never go back to plain old fries after this. Served with creamy cilantro lime dipping sauce
Mini Papas Rellenas - $3
- Another MGC original. Our signature gourmet blend of ground beef, seasoned pork and chorizo cooked in Cuban garlic pepper sauce wrapped in mashed russet potatoes and breaded served golden brown with house made red pepper aioli
Mini Media Noches - $3
- A confluence of foods found in a Cuban kitchen traditionally enjoyed as a midnight snack. Slices Ham, roast pork, Swiss cheese, sweet pickles and mustard mayo aioli in a soft sweet egg dough bun
(V) designates vegetarian menu option