Cuban Christmas Menu
Cuban Christmas Menu
Why did we name this Catering Menu Cuban Christmas? Because if Mami said she would make all of our favorite Cuban dishes for Christmas, these are the ones we would ask for. Although they are traditionally served separately as main dishes, we present you with what we believe to be the absolute best of what the Cuban food catering kitchen has to offer and what has brought Cuban Food to the world stage on one menu. It's beginning to look a lot like Cuban Christmas isn't it?
$29 per person plus staff & 18% service fee- 45 Guest Minimum
90 Guest+ - $27 per person + staff & 15% service charge
180 Guest+ - $25 per person + staff & 12% service charge
270 Guest+ - $23 per person + staff & 9% service charge
- Cuban style Oxtail Stew slow cooked until fork tender with meaty potatoes, sautéed onions, bell peppers and garlic that is deglazed with dry white wine. We bring this dish to life with our Miami Grill Catering Miami style sazon (seasoning). This Cuban Christmas selection will warm your body and soul
Enchilado de Mariscos
- A Cuban Creole seafood dish made with tender stewed shrimp in fresh made sofrito made with onions, peppers and garlic, perfecto para las Navidades
- Citrus and garlic infused pork shoulder slow roasted in our ovens for hours. This classic Cuban staple is the cornerstone of all Cuban Christmas celebrations. Garnish with fresh sliced Citrus and onion wheels
- Fluffy and steamy white Cuban rice. Go traditional and pour some black beans over them or get creative and soak up some delicious stew. Either way you choose to enjoy this delicious, quintessential Cuban dinner plate staple you can never go wrong
- Black Beans made with fresh peppers, onions, garlic and smoked ham. The earthy flavors of this Cuban Classic is the perfect balance of silky texture and flavor that compliments every bit of this menu
- Sweet and ripe plantains fried to a soft golden brown and dusted with cinnamon, Turbonado sugar and a touch of tropical spice.
- Galletas (Cuban Crackers) and bread add texture to the traditional Cuban dinner plate but also perform a task along with rice that is vital to the Cuban culinary experience. Some people crunch up the galletas on sprinkle them on their food and some use them the scoop their food and use them like an edible spoon.
- Prepared for all celebrations big and small in Miami, this Minty, Sweet and Sour beverage is as Cuban as it is refreshing and delicious.
*The true version of this Cuban delight can be achieved by adding Havana Club white rum.
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
MACCHIA ZINFANDEL MISCHIEVOUS LODI - Lodi, CA- This old vine Zinfandel is a blend of five different old vine vineyards, resulting in a classic fruit-forward wine that is the centerpiece of all great Lodi wines. The rich, ripe berry flavors are highlighted with a subtle hint of soft vanilla-oak.
FROG'S LEAP SAUVIGNON BLANC - Rutherford, Napa, CA- This wine sees no oak and made in a fresh friendly style. It has a lovely grapefruit nose, hinting at citrus and fig nuances. It is wonderfully full and round in the mouth with crispness, great acidity and good balance. Organically Farmed.
HATUEY BEER - still in circulation in Cuba where it can be found in bars along the beach as well as around town. It has a medium bodied brew and a sweet taste which makes it easy to drink.