Diner Catering Menu
Diner Catering Menu
This menu commemorates the Diner, a symbol of American optimism. The place where teenagers meet after school and as an essential part of a date, where patrons would visit after a night of dancing in local night clubs, where anyone can eat after a long day, or night of work. The 24-hour Diner restaurant experience has become synonymous with meeting up with friends anytime day or night for a bite of decadent food while sharing conversations and laughter. We Harken back to the great Miami Diners that dotted the landscape and brought delicious selections to generations here in Miami and its beaches.
$25 per person plus staff & 18% service fee- 55 Guest Minimum
110 Guest+ - $23 per person + staff & 15% service charge
220 Guest+ - $21 per person + staff & 12% service charge
330 Guest+ - $19 per person + staff & 9% service charge
- Happy Days are here again with this Classic American Diner favorite. Our upscale Diner meatloaf is made with a blend of brisket, short rib, and chuck along with our house made seasoned breadcrumbs. We then bake and glaze with Florida orange blossom honey ketchup.
Chicken Fried Chicken
- Chicken Breast thinly sliced and buttermilk marinated, then hand breaded in our house seasoned breadcrumbs and pan fried fresh on site served with our house made gravy. You will swear a legendary Miami Beach Diner reopened just for your special event.
Boneless Pork Chops
- You can tell by the way these thick and juicy pork chops taste; that our house seasoning and our maple glaze are created by top notch chefs, with no time to talk.
- Creamy, rustic and delicious russet mashed potatoes mashed and blended with sweet cream buttermilk served poodle skirt fluffy and topped with savory gravy.
- The perfect accompaniment to this Classic American Diner Menu. Sautéed carrots, peas, cauliflower and broccoli in sweet cream butter and sprinkled with Kosher Salt.
- A traditional Cobb salad with apple wood smoked bacon, avocado, chopped eggs, crumbled Gorgonzola and baby spinach drizzled with Buttermilk Ranch.
- We proudly offer Challah bread for this catering menu option. Sliced individually, grilled and offered to your guests with butter chips to perfectly round out your Diner Menu experience.
- Fresh squeezed lemons and bold Fresh Brewed Tea are the trick to this time honored classic.
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
CH DE LA ROULERIE ANJOU BLANC - Bright, fruity, zesty, with mellow honey tones and is becoming something of a signature style for the country. Known more famously for its regal status in France’s Loire Valley, the grape is often called Steen in South Africa.
SPIER PINOTAGE VINTAGE - South Africa- Grown on South Africa's Coastal Region this Pinotage emphasizes elegance in its dark ruby color with aromas of roasted almonds, fresh cherries, hints of tobacco and a soft creamy palate. A perfect selection to pair with meat, poultry and roasted vegetables.
LAGUNITAS IPA - California - American India Pale Ale (IPA). This is Lagunitas' unique version of an ancient style. It is made with 43 different hops and 65 various malts. This IPA is full of flavor with notes of spice, roasted malts, caramel, and citrus fruit.