Fish Fry Catering Menu
When you choose our Fish Fry Menu you will enjoy the best of the best of what Florida has to offer. This gives us the chance to embrace our locally sourced seafood and offer you and your guests what is known to be some of the best seafood in the world. Our culinary team is proud to offer this delicious, local menu and also takes extra pride in its preparation. When you are down in Miami there is very little else that can match the aroma of the salty sea air, the lifestyle and of coarse, the world class seafood.
Market Price plus staff & 18% service fee- 55 Guest Minimum
- From the Florida Keys we bring you fresh caught Mahi. From the boat to the dock then straight to our kitchens, we slice and hand batter large pieces in our house made lager beer batter then fresh fry to a golden brown on site. Drizzled with avocado cilantro cream sauce and fresh lemon wedges
- We Serve these Florida natives pre cracked with our house made creamy mustard horseradish sauce and fresh lemon wedges. Florida brings in nearly 100% of stone crabs to the world market so when youchoose our fish fry menu, you know you are getting the best local product available.
Grilled Jumbo Shrimp
- Jumbo U-13/15 shrimp grilled on site and served along-side our house made Tropical MangoSalsla
Thick Cut Fries
- Crisp goldenFrench fries, fried on site go hand in hand with a true fish fry. We serve these golden frites with our housemade lemon mayo-ketchup sauce.
- Brussel Sprouts had gone unnoticed in the mainstream food scene, but now they're back and for good reason...we cook them with over a high flame and sautéed with apple wood smoked bacon creating a delicious “eat your vegetables” experience.
Artichoke Cesar Salad
- A true classic Fish Fry encompasses all the flavor notes and our house made Caesar Salad brings the tang! Fresh, crisp Romain tossed with seasoned pickled artichokes and our house made Caesar dressing then generously sprinkles with Parmesan shavings.
- Honey Lemon herb crusted corn bread baked fresh. Infused with lemon juice and peel.
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
CH DE LA ROULERIE ANJOU BLANC - Bright, fruity, zesty, with mellow honey tones and is becoming something of a signature style for the country. Known more famously for its regal status in France’s Loire Valley, the grape is often called Steen in South Africa.
SPIER PINOTAGE VINTAGE - South Africa- Grown on South Africa's Coastal Region this Pinotage emphasizes elegance in its dark ruby color with aromas of roasted almonds, fresh cherries, hints of tobacco and a soft creamy palate. A perfect selection to pair with meat, poultry and roasted vegetables.
LAGUNITAS IPA - California - American India Pale Ale (IPA). This is Lagunitas' unique version of an ancient style. It is made with 43 different hops and 65 various malts. This IPA is full of flavor with notes of spice, roasted malts, caramel, and citrus fruit.