Florida Keys Menu
Florida Keys Catering Menu
When you choose our Florida Keys Catering Menu you will basque in the best of what the Florida Keys Sun and Sea have to offer. We embrace our locally sourced seafood and offer you and your guests what is known to be some of the best seafood in the world. Our culinary team is proud to offer this delicious, local menu and also takes extra pride in its preparation. We are proud to live the Salty Life. When you are down in the Conch Republic there is very little else that can match the aroma of the salty sea air and celebrations. Welcome to The Florida Keys…
$49 per person plus staff & 18% service fee- 30 Guest Minimum
60 Guest+ - $47 per person + staff & 15% service charge
120 Guest+ - $45 per person + staff & 12% service charge
180 Guest+ - $43 per person + staff & 9% service charge
Whole Red Snapper
- The Florida Keys Mangroves is where saltwater and fresh water meet and where snapper lives until it's time to swim out to the big blue sea, then onto your plate. Fresh, large, seasonal snapper marinated for hours in a variety of citrus, garlic and spices then grilled whole on site
Grilled Lobster Tail
- Florida Keys Spiny Tail Lobster grilled on site served with garlic and lemon infused drawn butter
Flat Iron Steak
- Beautifully marbled Flat Iron Steaks seasoned with Kosher Salt and roasted Malabar black pepper and grilled on site. We hand butcher these steaks to ensure tenderness.
- Creamy, rustic and delicious russet mashed potatoes blended with sweet cream buttermilk
Florida Keys Slaw
- Green and purple cabbage, shredded carrot, orange segments and almond slices in our signature Miami Grill Catering Citrus Dressing garnished with green onion.
- From the turquoise shores where your toes meet the sand, this quintessential Florida Keys salad is made with fresh Conch, chopped Herbs and fresh squeezed Florida Key lime juice.
- Soft, sweet and supple, this classic Caribbean bread is made with coconut milk and pairs perfectly with this Florida Keys Catering Experience
- One of the most popular drinks ordered while enjoying the tropical bliss of the Florida Keys. Made with fresh orange, lime and passion fruit juices.
- *Tear up the tropics by adding your favorite brand of white rum and dark rum.
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
ISLAMORADA SANDBAR SUNDAY Florida- American Wheat Ale- "The perfect beer for a sun day in the keys, or any other day or place. Pairs well with salad, seafood and chicken."
JADOT BOURGOGNE PINOT NOIR, Wine Spectator-Bourgogne, France-"Infused with graphite and cherry aromas and flavors, this Pinot Noir is expressive, and silky, with a good underlying structure for balance and composition.
LA CREMA CHARDONAY RUSSINA RIVER Wine Spectator-Russian River Valley, CA- "Pure and lively, offering flavors of lemon meringue, green apple, honeydew and spice. Though rich and dense, this is also elegant. The vibrancy keeps the flavors dancing".