Gourmet BBQ Catering Menu
Gourmet BBQ Catering Menu
A BBQ grill experience for the refined palate. Our Gourmet BBQ Menu is based on time honored steak house classics that have worked their way into legendary status. Fit for any milestone celebration or corporate event, this BBQ menu is a sure way to roll out the red carpet for your invited guests. From tender cooked on the bone Tomahawk steaks to Lobster MAC to apple glazed pork chops, this menu is sure to make a lasting impression on your guests and make your event one that won’t soon be forgotten.
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
HONIG CABERNET NAPA - Wine Advocate-Napa CA- The medium garnet-purple colored Cabernet Sauvignon is spicy on the nose with cassis, plums and cedar scents. Medium-bodied and well balanced, it shows nice purity in the mouth with grainy tannins and good length.
DUCKHORN CHARDONNAY NAPA VALLEY - Napa, CA- A highly expressive Chardonnay with layered aromas of peach, citrus zest, and creme brulee. Full-bodied and smooth with plenty of stone fruit, hazelnuts, and cream to add complexity and nuance. A crisp finish provides good balance to the upfront richness.
FOUNDERS CENTENNIAL IPA - Michigan- American India Pale Ale World Beer Cup Silver medal 2010. This tawny colored IPA has a fragrant hopi oil aroma. The flavors are clean with a pungent citric hop character and a warming peppery alcohol with layers of fruit and toasty caramel.
$39 per person plus staff & 18% service fee- 35 guest minimum
70 Guest+ - $37 per person + staff & 15% service charge
140 Guest+ - $35 per person + staff & 12% service charge
210 Guest+ - $33 per person + staff & 9% service charge
Tomahawk Steak Carving Station
- Bon Vivant! Live well and eat well. Make a lasting impression at your event with this Primal yet refined cut of beef. A Beef connoisseur’s dream come true. Seared on the grill over an open flame and topped with a garlic herb butter then carved to order. Served with au jus on the side
Maple Glazed Pork Chops
- Thick juicy, these decadent porkchops are grilled on site with our special Pork seasoning then drizzled with Canadian Maple Glaze
Lemon and Herb Chicken
- Grilled boneless chicken breast, seasoned with Kosher Salt, Malabar Black Pepper, lemon and fresh herbs. Grilled on site and drizzled with Thyme and Sage Butter
Lobster and White Cheddar Mac
- A fundamental dish for the modern Foodie. Grown up mac and white sharp cheddar cheese cooked with MGC lobster sofrito and chopped Caribbean Lobster pieces
Truffle and Parmesan Potato Mash
- Creamy Yukon gold potatoes whipped with Parmesan-Reggiano cheese while drizzled with white truffle oil and black truffle pieces. This will be a side dish all critics will agree upon
Tomato Bleu Cheese Salad
- 4x4 Thick sliced tomato topped with our house made bleu cheese dressing and bleu cheese crumbles.
Sweet Potato Bread
- Our MGC staple Sweet Potato Bread, brushed w/garlic and herb butter.
Virgin Creamsicle Pop Cocktail
- Because we all remember running to the ice cream man in hopes of catching him in time to enjoy a melting creamsicle pop on a hot summer day.
*Enjoy as an adult by adding your preferred brand of whipped cream vodka. Its delicious Y’all!