Greek Catering Menu
Greece is home to the ancient civilization that brought us Mount Olympus, Architecture and of course Philosophy. Their rich culture is also evident in Greek cuisine, as they have influenced the world’s food culture since the times of Alexander the Great. The modern world still enjoys Greek food to this day. Greek food is based on the "Mediterranean triad": wheat, olive oil, and wine; which is a perfect fit for an outstanding Miami Grill Catering Culinary Catering Experience.
$29 per person plus staff & 18% service fee- 70 guest minimum
120 Guest+ - $27 per person + staff & 15% service charge
240 Guest+ - $25 per person + staff & 12% service charge
360 Guest+ - $23 per person + staff & 9% service charge
Shaved Lamb Gyro
- The Hercules of Greek Meats. A dish fit for the Gods. Traditional Slow roasted lamb, shaved and served with Tzatziki.
- Fresh, flakey Cod from the realm of Poseidon, baked with tomato, onion, potato and Greek Olives topped with crumbled Feta Cheese then garnished with Greek oregano.
- Chicken marinated in Greek Yogurt and Fresh Mint, skewered with Red Pepper and Sweet Yellow Onion, grilled onsite.
- A traditional and hearty Greek rice dish made with Spinach and Lemon then drizzled with Greek Olive Oil and topped with Feta Cheese crumbles.
Roasted Vegetable Platter
- Traditional Greek style roasted vegetables including Charred Artichoke Halves, Carrots and Cauliflower. Beautifully arranged then drizzled with house made balsamic reduction.
- A bounty from Demeter herself. (Greek God of Harvest). Made with Romaine, Feta cheese, Cucumber, Tomatoes and Kalamata Olives. Served with a side Greek Vinaigrette as they do on Mount Olympus.
Pita and Hummus
- Butcher Block Hummus Board with traditional, red pepper, jalapeno hummus and warm pita bread.
- Fresh squeezed lemons are the trick to this time-honored classic drink. Cools you down in the summer, warms you up in the winter and all in the right places.
Make it officially Greek by adding Metaxa 5 Star Rum.
(V) designates vegetarian menu option
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
HERMES NEMEA- Greece, This Nemea appellation wine is produced entirely from the highly-acclaimed Agiorgitiko (St. George) grape which has bright cherry and boysenberry fruit, and is both fresh and dry. It is ripe, aromatic and easy-to-drink, with hints of oak and spices.
KOTROTSOS MOSCHOFILERO- Mantinia, Greece- made from the highly-acclaimed Moschofilero grape grown on the Mantinia Plateau (elevation 2,000 feet), this has a lovely nose of honeysuckle, rose petals, grapefruit and spice. It has mouthwatering, fruity, floral flavors with a lively acidity, gripping minerality.
WARSTEINER PREMIUM PILSENER- As it turns out, a good German Pilsner is the perfect beer to enjoy with Greek food. This is a slightly pale Pilsner with a clean, refreshing taste. Warsteiner is brewed with fresh Arnsberger Forest spring water sourced at the brewery in Warstein, Germany; a naturally soft water that helps to create the smooth taste and creamy head.