Greek Catering Menu
Greece is home to the ancient civilization that brought us Mount Olympus, Architecture and of course Philosophy. Their rich culture is also evident in Greek cuisine, as they have influenced the world’s food culture since the times of Alexander the Great. The modern world still enjoys Greek food to this day. Greek food is based on the "Mediterranean triad": wheat, olive oil, and wine; which is a perfect fit for an outstanding Miami Grill Catering Culinary Catering Experience.
$26 per person plus staff & 18% service fee- 45 guest minimum
140 Guest+ - $24 per person + staff & 15% service charge
280 Guest+ - $22 per person + staff & 12% service charge
420 Guest+ - $20 per person + staff & 9% service charge
Shaved Lamb Gyro
- The Hercules of Greek Meats. A dish fit for the Gods. Traditional Slow roasted shaved lamb, presented with Fennel, Fresh Mint, Red Onion, Lemon Wedges, and served with Tzatziki Sauce.
- Fresh, flakey Cod pan seared and baked in white wine with tomato, onion, leek, baby russet potato and Greek Olives topped with crumbled Feta Cheese then garnished with Fresh Oregano.
- Chicken marinated for 48 hours in Olive Oil, Lemon, White Wine, Garlic, Oregano, and Paprika. Skewered with Red Pepper and Sweet Yellow Onion and garnished with Parsley and Lemon Wedges.
- A traditional and hearty Greek rice dish made with Spinach and Lemon then drizzled with Greek Olive Oil and topped with Mint, Dill, and Feta Cheese crumbles.
Roasted Vegetable Platter
- Traditional Greek style roasted vegetables including Charred Artichoke Halves, Carrots, Cauliflower, and Beets with Skordalia Sauce. Beautifully arranged then drizzled with house made balsamic reduction.
- A bounty from Demeter herself. (Greek God of Harvest). Made with Romaine, Feta cheese, Red Onion, Cucumber, Tomatoes and Kalamata Olives. Served with a side Greek Vinaigrette as they do on Mount Olympus.
Pita and Hummus
- Butcher Block Hummus Board with traditional and red pepper hummus and warm pita bread.
(V) designates vegetarian menu option
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
HERMES NEMEA- Greece, This Nemea appellation wine is produced entirely from the highly-acclaimed Agiorgitiko (St. George) grape which has bright cherry and boysenberry fruit, and is both fresh and dry. It is ripe, aromatic and easy-to-drink, with hints of oak and spices.
KOTROTSOS MOSCHOFILERO- Mantinia, Greece- made from the highly-acclaimed Moschofilero grape grown on the Mantinia Plateau (elevation 2,000 feet), this has a lovely nose of honeysuckle, rose petals, grapefruit and spice. It has mouthwatering, fruity, floral flavors with a lively acidity, gripping minerality.
WARSTEINER PREMIUM PILSENER- As it turns out, a good German Pilsner is the perfect beer to enjoy with Greek food. This is a slightly pale Pilsner with a clean, refreshing taste. Warsteiner is brewed with fresh Arnsberger Forest spring water sourced at the brewery in Warstein, Germany; a naturally soft water that helps to create the smooth taste and creamy head.