Hawaiian Luau Menu
Volcanos gave birth to the paradise of fire that is the Hawaiian Islands. This amazing Polynesian menu is a true representation of how the Hawaiian Luau table is set under thatched tikis dotting the islands. From grass skirts worn by traditional hula dancers, to the coconut and its many uses, to banana leaves used for cooking and as plates for their feast; the Hawaiian people are masters of incorporating the natural landscape into their daily lives. Hawaii is Influenced by the Japanese and Samoan cultures who have embraced and infused their cuisines with the tropical bounty found on the volcanic soils of the Pacific island chain. You can thank the Tiki God's, "You're Welcome"
$25 per person plus staff & 18% service fee- 80 guest minimum
140 Guest+ - $23 per person + staff & 15% service charge
280 Guest+ - $21 per person + staff & 12% service charge
420 Guest+ - $19 per person + staff & 9% service charge
Aloha Shredded Pork
- There is no better way to say Aloha than with shredded Pork dusted with our signature Luau Rub then slow roasted to perfection and garnished with tropical fruits and herbs. This traditional roast will be the centerpiece of your Pacific Island style Luau. Upgrade to Whole Pig ($29/pp)
Soy Ginger Orange Chicken
- Although it introduces itself, this dish needs no introduction. A Hawaiian original with roots in China featuring tender grilled chicken tossed in our house made Soy Ginger and orange peel infused glaze
- Created in Japan and given a tropical touch by the Hawaiian people, this dish is sure to make waves at any Luau. Steak marinated in our pineapple and fresh garlic infused Teriyaki sauce then grilled on site
Grilled Pineapple Salad (V)
- Grown in the rich volcanic soil and harvested by hand, our grilled pineapples salad is as sweet, tangy and delicious as the day they were picked. Fresh greens, red onion, tomato, cucumber and grilled pineapple tossed in our Hawaiian Papaya Vin. Dressing.
Aloha Sweet Potatoes(V)
- A Miami Grill Catering Original. This is our take on the sweet potato which was brought to the islands by Polynesian voyagers. Made with our signature Hawaiian Rub and toasted marshmallow. This dish is sure to have your Belly Dancing
Coconut, Carrot and Snap Pea Curry Fried Rice (V)
- Round out your Polynesian culinary adventure with this Indian inspired Hawaiian Rice dish. Fresh Coconut Milk with carrots and snap peas dusted with ground curry tossed with long grain rice.
Hawaiian Rolls (V)
- Classic Kings Hawaiian Roll with butter chips.
Virgin Hibiscus Samoa Punch
- This beautiful evergreen has been cultivated in the Pacific further back than could be recorded so the Samoan people have had a long time to perfect this island treat.
*Add your favorite rum to make this punch, punch back. We suggest Appleton Estate Spiced Rum.
(V) designates vegetarian menu option
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
CH DE LA ROULERIE ANJOU BLANC - Bright, fruity, zesty, with mellow honey tones and is becoming something of a signature style for the country. Known more famously for its regal status in France’s Loire Valley, the grape is often called Steen in South Africa.
SPIER PINOTAGE VINTAGE - South Africa- Grown on South Africa's Coastal Region this Pinotage emphasizes elegance in its dark ruby color with aromas of roasted almonds, fresh cherries, hints of tobacco and a soft creamy palate. A perfect selection to pair with meat, poultry and roasted vegetables.
LAGUNITAS IPA - California - American India Pale Ale (IPA). This is Lagunitas' unique version of an ancient style. It is made with 43 different hops and 65 various malts. This IPA is full of flavor with notes of spice, roasted malts, caramel, and citrus fruit.