Hawaiian Luau Appetizer Menu
Hors d'oeuvres are priced per person- 1.5 units of each item is provided per person
Recommended quantity: 1 hour- 3-4 items, 2 hours- 7-8 items, 3 hours- 10-12 items
Tuna Poke - $4
- Poke may mean “small piece” but this traditional Hawaiian side dish is huge in flavor and a refreshing way to say Aloha to your guests. Ours is made with Sushi Grade Tuna, Fresh avocado, black and white sesame seeds and brewed Ponzu.
Teriyaki Steak Skewers - $4
- Created in Japan and given a tropical touch by the Hawaiian people, this dish is sure to make waves at any Luau. Steak marinated in our pineapple and fresh garlic infused Teriyaki sauce, skewered, then grilled on site.
Orange Sesame Chicken Skewers - $3
- We add toasted white sesame seed to our house made Soy, Ginger and Orange Peel infused glaze to create this big Island delight inspired by. Skewered and grilled on site.
Salmon Poke - $4
- The lower 48’s version of this Hawaiian original sushi gift from the sea. Sushi grade Norwegian salmon, fresh avocado, black and white sesame seeds and brewed Ponzu.
Sweet and Sour Meatballs - $3
- If the boot of Italy and the Hawaiian archipelago had a baby this is what it would look like. Savory meat balls tossed in our house made sweet and sour sauce.
Hawaiian Flatbread - $3
- If the boot of Italy and the archipelago decided to have a second-child this is what it would look like. Italian, Neapolitan style flatbread topped with Smokey chopped ham and fire gilled pineapples over melted mozzarella and sweet Romano tomato sauce.
Spam Musubi - $3
- A quirky combination of Spam from the American Midwest and Japanese sushi combine to create this Hawaiian original beloved by Hawaiian Islanders. Fried Spam and sushi rice wrapped in Nori and drizzled with creamy Thai cream sauce.
Conch Fritters - $3
- Inspired by the Pü which is the Hawaiian name for the conch shell and a deep part of Hawaiian culture. It is sometimes used to for the official beginning of a ceremony making our Hawaiian Conch Fritters served with Papaya BBQ Sauce an excellent start to your special event.
Crab and Avocado Crostini - $4
- Hawaiian food is a blend of many cultures coming together in the kitchen. This is what we would contribute to the Hawaiian food culture. Jumbo lump crab blended with Hass Avocado and our tropical seasonings served atop garlicky toasted French bread.
Bacon Wrapped Prawns - $5
- The Pacific islands and Mainland USA meet on the grill. Large Prawns wrapped in applewood smoked bacon. As these large shrimp are slow grilled on site, we baste them with our house made orange, papaya ponzu. We then serve this amazing convergence of cultures with orange papaya marmalade.
Vegetable Samosa - $3
- India is responsible for this delicious contribution to Hawaiian cuisine. Peas, carrots and sweet potatoes in a creamy sauce are folded into Chinese wonton wrappers and fried to a crispy golden brown and served with a spicy mint yogurt.
(V) designates vegetarian menu option
Hawaiian Luau Appetizer Menu