Hawaiian Luau Hors d'oeuvres
Hawaiian Luau Hors d'oeuvres Menu
Tuna Poke - $4
- Poke may mean “small piece” but this traditional Hawaiian side is huge in flavor and a refreshing way to say Aloha to your guests. Ours is made with Sushi Grade Tuna, Fresh avocado, black and white sesame seeds and brewed Ponzu.
Teriyaki Steak Skewers - $4
- Originated in Japan and given a tropical touch by the Hawaiian people, this dish is sure to make waves at any Luau. Steak marinated in our pineapple and fresh garlic infused Teriyaki sauce.
Orange Sesame Chicken Skewers - $3
- We add toasted white sesame seed to our house made Soy, Ginger and Orange Peel infused glaze to create this big Island delight.
Conch Fritters - $3
- This popular appetizer is inspired by Pü, the Hawaiian name for the conch and a deep part of Hawaiian culture. It marks the official beginning of a ceremony making our Hawaiian Conch Fritters served with Papaya Cocktail Sauce an excellent start to your special event.
Crab and Avocado Crostini - $4
- Hawaiian food is a blend of many cultures coming together. This is our contribution to Hawaiian food culture. Jumbo lump crab blended with Hass Avocado and our tropical seasonings served atop garlicky toast points.
Salmon Poke - $4
- The lower 48’s version of this Hawaiian original sushi gift from the sea. Sushi grade Norwegian salmon, fresh avocado, black and white sesame seeds and brewed Ponzu.
Bacon Wrapped Prawns - $5
- The Pacific islands and Mainland USA meet on the grill. Large Prawns wrapped in applewood smoked bacon. We baste them with our house made orange infused ponzu. We then serve this amazing convergence of cultures with papaya BBQ.
Sweet and Sour Meatballs - $3
- If the boot of Italy and the Hawaiian archipelago had a baby this is what it would look like. Savory meat balls tossed in our house made sweet and sour sauce.
Spam Musubi - $4
- A quirky combination of Spam from the American Midwest and Japanese sushi combine to create this Hawaiian original beloved by Hawaiian Islanders. Fried Spam and sushi rice wrapped in Nori and drizzled with creamy Thai cream sauce.
Hawaiian Flat Bread - $4
- Italian, Neapolitan style flatbread topped with Smokey chopped ham and fire gilled pineapples over melted mozzarella and sweet Romano tomato sauce.
Vegetable Samosa - $3
- A delicious Indian inspired contribution to Hawaiian cuisine. Peas, carrots and sweet potatoes in a creamy sauce are folded into wonton wrappers and fried to a crispy golden brown and served with a spicy mint yogurt.