Italian Appetizer Menu
Hors d'oeuvres are priced per person- 1.5 units of each item is provided per person
Recommended quantity: 1 hour- 3-4 items, 2 hours- 7-8 items, 3 hours- 10-12 items
MINI FONTINA MUSHROOM POLENTA - $3
- Grilled Parmesan Polenta Cakes layered with feathered fontina cheese and topped with sautéed portobello mushrooms in garlic butter. This is a sure hit for any event as this dish delivers full Italian flavor and is an easy to handle appetizer at any event.
FIG PROSCIUTTO AND HONEY FLATBREAD - $4 (V)
- Figs are one of the first fruits cultivated and considered sacred by the Romans. The peasants of Parma and the Celtics of Northern Italy developed Prosciutto. We pair these together and drizzle with aged balsamic reduction on a Flatbread. A true rendering of the Italian Culinary time-line.
BACON WRAPPED LOBSTER RAVIOLI - $4
- An American take on an Italian staple and a great example of how delicious bacon is on everything. Lobster in a traditional Italian ravioli served with lemon zest truffle aioli.
CHICKPEA AND PESTO CROSTINI - $2
- Our chance to use our fresh Italian Herb Pesto sauce layered on Italian Country Bread Crostini topped with tender chickpeas. This is a simple hors d' voure that will pair perfectly with a grassy Sauvignon Blanc.
BRUSCHETTA CROSTINI - $2 (V)
- Served when celebrating the harvest in Italy, we prepare an authentic Bruschetta to celebrate your special event. Bruschetta originated in Italy during the 15th Century and can be traced as far back to the olive growers of ancient Rome.
MOZZERELLA STICKS - $2
- Kids love them. Adults love them too. This popular appetizer is a big-time crowd pleaser served with house made Marzano marinara sauce.
CAPRESE SKEWERS - $3 (V)
- Inspired by a salad from the Campania region in the Gulf of Naples comes Caprese: a combination of layered tomato fresh mozzarella and fresh basil drizzled with olive oil and aged balsamic reduction on a bamboo skewer.
FRIED GNOCCHI - $2 (V)
- Proof that the Italian pursuit of the perfect pasta and bread is unrelenting. Our fried gnocchi is blended with fresh mozzarella, lightly breaded with Italian bread crumbs then lightly fried in Italian olive oil and served with house made Marzano marinara sauce.
TUSCAN CROSTINI - $2 (V)
- Our fresh made Italian Country Bread Crostini topped with Italian hard salami, supple dried figs and pillowy, creamy Ricotta cheese.
(V) designates vegetarian menu option
Italian Appetizer Menu