Kids BBQ Catering Menu
So…you have a kid’s birthday party on your hands. No worries mom and dad, we’ve got your back. Our Kids BBQ Menu is made up of classic selections that will satisfy the pickiest of kiddy palates. We serve responsibly sourced kid friendly foods the little ones deserve. Parents will also enjoy as we have made sure to add Mommy and Daddy’s “little helper”; wine and beer suggestions that pair perfectly with this Bounce House BBQ Menu.
$15 per person plus staff & 18% service fee- 80 guest minimum
230 Guest+ - $13 per person + staff & 15% service charge
460 Guest+ - $11 per person + staff & 12% service charge
690 Guest+ - $9 per person + staff & 9% service charge
- Whether your kids are kindergarten age or big boys and girls in elementary, they will love this schoolhouse classic. Kids Burgers are grilled on site and offered with American cheese and ketchup
- Yes, the veto vote. When your kids are saying no to everything, the classic chicken finger is there to bring balance to a parent's world. Made with organic, hormone and antibiotic free chicken, chicken fingers served with BBQ and Honey Mustard are sure to please the most demanding little hero or princess
- Kosher, all beef Nathan’s Hot Dogs offered with ketchup and mustard. A little something to get their energy up for the Bounce House
Mac and Cheese
- What Kids BBQ would be complete with Mac and Cheese? Made with small elbow pasta and way too much cheese
- Assortment of Lays Brand Chips for the kids to choose from
- A great healthy snack for kids on the move
- Coooooookie, cookie, cookie. Kids loooooove coooookies
- The ultimate, self-contained and highly sought-after fruit juice vintage for the little ones. Enjoy as an adult beverage by making it your own. Add your favorite Whiskey or tequila to feel like a kid again
(V) designates vegetarian menu option
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
MAYSARA PINOT GRIS ARSHEEN MCMINNVILLE - Wine Spectator-McMinnville, Willamette, Oregon- "Floral and lively, with orange blossom aromas and crisp but supple apricot and peach flavors." Try pairing this Pinot Gris with Asian cuisine, creamy pastas, or smoked foods.
DECOY BY DUCKHORN MERLOT - Sonoma County, CA- A lovely Merlot that has aromas of plum, cedar, and notes of baking spices. Layers of fresh strawberries and raspberries saturate the palate. The finish is soft and smooth with well-integrated tannins providing very nice structure.
PRESIDENTE - Dominican Republic- American-Style Lager- Pale yellow in color with plenty of carbonation, this lager is crisp and mellow. It's an excellent beer for relaxing after lawn-duty on a hot summer day.