Mexican Catering Menu
We dove deep into the heart of the Yucatan peninsula to bring you a magical and authentic, yet unique selection of the best of what the Mexican Dinner table has to offer. What else would we expect from a culture that celebrates The Day of The Dead, a holiday honoring the people that came before them, family that handed down to them ancient family recipes that use spicy peppers and the agave spirit that is so smooth. There is more to a Mexican Fiesta than well-dressed Mariachis, amazing street festivals and a trip to Cancun, most importantly there is the food that binds it all together. We don’t simply prepare a take on Mexican Food based on tacos and burritos. Mexican food is world famous for a reason and we got to the root of it all. We have changed our ways, so you will now love us more than ever; “de los pies a la cabeza”.
$30 per person plus staff & 18% service fee- 40 guest minimum
120 Guest+ - $28 per person + staff & 15% service charge
240 Guest+ - $26 per person + staff & 12% service charge
360 Guest+ - $24 per person + staff & 9% service charge
Grilled Barbacoa Steak
- Steeped in rich culinary history, this ancient grilled steak recipe would be the pride of any Mayan or Aztec celebration. The steak is marinated using Ancho and Guajillo chilies, roasted garlic and traditional Mexican spices.
- From the coastline of the Yucatán Península comes Pork Pibil, the original Carnitas. Marinated for 24 hours in our Citrus Annato marinade and slow roasted to perfection. The pork is then shredded and garnished with fresh Cilantro and lime wheels.
Tequila Lime Grilled Chicken
- Boneless chicken breast medallions marinated for 24 hours in Silver Tequila, garlic, fresh squeezed lime juice, and chopped cilantro. Grilled on site and garnished with lime zest.
- This regional staple is the highlight of Mexican cooking. Fire roasted poblano peppers which are stuffed with corn, sweet onion, bell peppers, and long grain rice. Blended with Queso Fresco and Cotija cheese then baked and caramelized to perfection.
Spicy Red Rice
- This dish is made with a fire roasted tomato and chili pepper sofrito, served with refried black beans and topped with a dollop of our house made culantro lime crema mexicana.
Ensalada de Berros
- This tangy and refreshing Watercress and Spinach Salad features sliced avocado, sliced mushrooms, wedged tomatoes and bacon, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar.
Charred Corn Tamales
- This wrapped cornmeal treat features charred bits of sweet Mexican Corn topped with queso fresco, chopped cilantro, and red onions. Sure to be enjoyed by everyone in the Familia.
(V) designates vegetarian menu option
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
VALMINOR ALBARINO - Wine Enthusiast - Rias Baixas, Spain - "Dry aromas of pithy citrus fruits come with a hint of fresh-cut grass. This feels steely and pure, with flavors of citrus fruits, nectarine and green apple. A racy finish offers tropical fruit flavors.
CHRONIC CELLARS PURPLE PARADISE - Wine Enthusiast -California - "Vibrant fruit tones of strawberry, cranberry, black raspberry and mulberry mix with exotic vanilla and clove on the nose. Juicy and fresh flavors of pine-smoked blackberries give a peat-like character to the palate."
MODELO ESPECIAL - This beer is called "Especial" because it has a more full-bodied flavor than other Mexican lagers. It is suggested that you even skip the lime with this one. A great brew for south-of-the-border cuisine. Drink it ice cold.
DAY OF THE DEAD IPA - Mexico- American India Pale Ale. Pours a bright copper/bronze color. This IPA is perfectly balanced between a smooth & delicate sweetness with just the right amount of bitterness. The aroma is flooded with vibrant, floral hops!