Mexican Catering Menu
We dove deep into the heart of the Yucatan peninsula to bring you a magical and authentic, yet unique selection of the best of what the Mexican Dinner table has to offer. What else would we expect from a culture that celebrates The Day of The Dead, a holiday honoring the people that came before them, family that handed down to them ancient family recipes that use spicy peppers and the agave spirit that is so smooth. There is more to a Mexican Fiesta than well-dressed Mariachis, amazing street festivals and a trip to Cancun, most importantly there is the food that binds it all together. We don’t simply prepare a take on Mexican Food based on tacos and burritos. Mexican food is world famous for a reason and we got to the root of it all. We have changed our ways, so you will now love us more than ever; “de los pies a la cabeza”.
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
VALMINOR ALBARINO - Wine Enthusiast - Rias Baixas, Spain - "Dry aromas of pithy citrus fruits come with a hint of fresh-cut grass. This feels steely and pure, with flavors of citrus fruits, nectarine and green apple. A racy finish offers tropical fruit flavors.
CHRONIC CELLARS PURPLE PARADISE - Wine Enthusiast -California - "Vibrant fruit tones of strawberry, cranberry, black raspberry and mulberry mix with exotic vanilla and clove on the nose. Juicy and fresh flavors of pine-smoked blackberries give a peat-like character to the palate."
MODELO ESPECIAL - This beer is called "Especial" because it has a more full-bodied flavor than other Mexican lagers. It is suggested that you even skip the lime with this one. A great brew for south-of-the-border cuisine. Drink it ice cold.
DAY OF THE DEAD IPA - Mexico- American India Pale Ale. Pours a bright copper/bronze color. This IPA is perfectly balanced between a smooth & delicate sweetness with just the right amount of bitterness. The aroma is flooded with vibrant, floral hops!
$29 per person plus staff & 18% service fee- 60 guest minimum
120 Guest+ - $27 per person + staff & 15% service charge
240 Guest+ - $25 per person + staff & 12% service charge
360 Guest+ - $23 per person + staff & 9% service charge
Grilled Barbacoa Steak
- Steeped in rich culinary history, this ancient grilled steak recipe would be the pride of any Mayan or Aztec celebration. The steak is marinated using Ancho and Guajillo chilies, roasted garlic and traditional Mexican spices.
- From the coastline of the Yucatán Península comes Pork Pibil, the original Carnitas. Marinated for hours in our Citrus Annato marinade and slow roasted to perfection. Pork Pibil is shredded and garnished with fresh Cilantro.
Tequila Lime Grilled Chicken
- Boneless Chicken marinated in Tequila Lime adobo then grilled onsite.
- The Poblano Pepper holds a dear place in the hearts and kitchens of the Mexican People. This dish highlights this regional staple which is simply stuffed with corn, sweet onion and Mexican cheese then baked until caramelized.
Spicy Red Rice
- You'll swear you hear the Mariachis in the distance when you taste our Spicy Red Rice. Made with fire roasted tomatoes and adorned with lime wheels, this dish is served alongside black refried beans topped with a dollop of Crema Mexicana.
Ensalada de Berros
- This tangy and refreshing Watercress and Spinach Salad features sliced avocado, sliced mushrooms, wedged tomatoes and bacon, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar.
Charred Corn Tamales
- A favorite food enjoyed during "El Dia de los Muertos" festival. This wrapped cornmeal treat features charred bits of sweet Mexican Corn topped with queso fresco.
Virgin Cadillac Margarita
- Quite possibly the most famous international drink in existence and synonymous with the Mexican culture. Our Virgin Cadillac Margarita is made and garnished with fresh lime and orange juice.
*Make it a true Margarita by substituting the OJ with Grand Marnier and adding your favorite tequila.