Miami Vice Menu
Miami Vice Catering Menu
Miami is a unique city, a culinary crossroads of people and flavors from around the world. Our local cuisine has been heavily influenced by Latin and Caribbean cultures and has produced food combinations that only come together in one place, Miami, Vice City. We are proud to present you with our Miami Vice Catering Menu. This menu was created with items that best represent each one of the Latin and Caribbean cultures that have to contributed to making Miami the Vice City.
$29 per person plus staff & 18% service fee- 45 Guest Minimum
90 Guest+ - $27 per person + staff & 15% service charge
180 Guest+ - $25 per person + staff & 12% service charge
270 Guest+ - $23 per person + staff & 9% service charge
- Miami is the fishing capital of the US, so when you choose our Miami Menu you will basque in the best of what the Miami Sun and Sea have to offer. Fresh from the deep and locally sourced mahi with fresh lemon and lightly sprinkled with our signature seafood seasoning then grilled on site for your guests. Served with fresh lemon wedges and Fresh mango salsa
- The King of the grill experience and known as the best Churrasco in Miami. USDA Grade A Beef grilled onsite then drizzled with our house made Chimichurri which originated in Argentina.
Mojo Grilled Chicken
- Mojo, AKA Cuban BBQ Sauce. A time honored Cuban marinade beloved by Miami locals. Our Mojo Chicken is marinated for 48 hours in mojo marinade then slow grilled over an open flame on site just as the Cuban people intended.
- A favorite side dish born and raised in Miami. This dish is made of whipped Cassava with Olive oil, cream and roasted garlic. This dish will whisk you away with the Miami breeze
- Sweet ripe plantains dusted with cinnamon, turbonado sugar and a touch of tropical spice.
- From the turquoise shores where your toes meet the sand, this quintessential Miami Vice salad is made with Local Avocado, chopped Herbs and Miami Vice Vin.
- Soft, sweet and supple, this classic bread is made with coconut milk and pairs perfectly with this Miami Vice Catering Experience
- Prepared for all celebrations big and small in Miami, this Minty, Sweet and Sour beverage is as Cuban as it is refreshing and delicious.
- *The true version of this Cuban delight can be achieved by adding Havana Club white rum.
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
WYNWOOD LA RUBIA Florida- American Blonde Ale- "Brewed using a combination of German Pilsner Malts, British Crystal Malts, Czech Saaz Hops and German Ale Yeast. Delivers crisp bitterness with slightly bready, sweet flavor. Pairs well with salad, seafood and chicken."
JADOT BOURGOGNE PINOT NOIR, Wine Spectator-Bourgogne, France-"Infused with graphite and cherry aromas and flavors, this Pinot Noir is expressive, and silky, with a good underlying structure for balance and composition.
LA CREMA CHARDONAY RUSSINA RIVER Wine Spectator-Russian River Valley, CA- "Pure and lively, offering flavors of lemon meringue, green apple, honeydew and spice. Though rich and dense, this is also elegant. The vibrancy keeps the flavors dancing".