Parrillada Argentina Catering Menu
Argentina is known for its world class wine and savory beef. Due to its climate diversity from subtropical to sub-polar, this varied landscape is the perfect place for livestock and wine production. When it comes to quality meats cooked over fire, Argentina ranks as the best cuisine in the world. Argentinian culture is deeply rooted in their cuisine and Gauchos are still celebrated for their art of raising prized cattle. Argentine beef is highly sought after and is the standard for steak and sausage connoisseurs from Patagonia to Buenos Aires.
$30 per person plus staff & 18% service fee- 40 guest minimum
120 Guest+ - $28 per person + staff & 15% service charge
240 Guest+ - $26 per person + staff & 12% service charge
360 Guest+ - $24 per person + staff & 9% service charge
Vacio- Flap Meat Steaks
- The King of the Argentine grill experience and known as the best Steak in Miami. USDA grade A Beef grilled onsite and served with our house made chimichurri. Great Churrasco is a source of pride in Argentinean culture.
Grilled Chimichurri Chicken
- Known in Argentina as Pollo De La Estancia. Chicken breast marinated with fresh citrus, garlic, and olive oil grilled onsite and served with our fresh house made chimichurri.
Traditional Argentine Meats
- Argentinian food culture brings a delicious assortment of Morcilla, Molleja and Chorizo Argentino with grilled onions, bell peppers, and fresh herbs guaranteed to please true parrilla mixta lovers.
Grilled Vegetables (V)
- Beautiful arrangement of grilled seasonal vegetables such as Zuchinni*, Mushrooms*, Asparagus*, and Eggplant* garnished with fresh herbs, a healthy addition that will keep you kicking like Messi.
Ensalada Rusa (V)
- This Potato Salad dish, loaded with peas and carrots was introduced by immigrants in the early 20th century. It is now an adored staple of Argentine cuisine and has earned its way into the heart of Patagonia
Ensalada Patagonia (V)
- Seasonal greens tossed with cucumber, cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives, julienne red onion and bell pepper dancing the Tango with our Tangy Argentine citrus dressing
- What better way to soak up Argentine culture than with a piece of its Italian influence? Ahhh, Focaccia Bread!
(V) designates vegetarian menu option
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
LUCA MALBEC 2014- Wine Advocate- Mendoza, Argentina - "The expansive palate has great depth and fruit with very good freshness. This could well be the best vintage of Luca Malbec and I think the best might be yet to come, as the new vineyards mature.”
CATENA CHARDONNAY 2015- Wine Advocate- Mendoza, Argentina - "It has a mixture of yellow fruit and subtle oak keeping a core of white fruit and flowers. This follows the style of the 2014--medium-bodied with some chalky tannins that provide a chalky texture and a supple finish."
QUILMES- Argentina- Gold Medal 2012 WBC. Here is one experience to be enjoyed from the very first moment. Its three types of toasted malts in their precise point and its unique recipe allow the color, toasty aroma, and creamy feeling that characterize this Quilmes Lager beer.