Parrillada Argentina Catering Menu
Argentina is known for its world class soccer, excellent wine and savory beef. Due to its climate diversity from subtropical to sub-polar, Argentina is the perfect place for beef and wine production. When it comes to quality meats cooked over fire, Argentina ranks as the best cuisine in the world. Argentina’s culture is deeply rooted in their cuisine and Gauchos are still celebrated for their art of raising prized cattle. Argentine beef is highly sought after and is the standard for beef connoisseurs from Patagonia to Buenos Aires.
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
LUCA MALBEC 2014- Wine Advocate- Mendoza, Argentina - "The expansive palate has great depth and fruit with very good freshness. This could well be the best vintage of Luca Malbec and I think the best might be yet to come, as the new vineyards mature.”
CATENA CHARDONNAY 2015- Wine Advocate- Mendoza, Argentina - "It has a mixture of yellow fruit and subtle oak keeping a core of white fruit and flowers. This follows the style of the 2014--medium-bodied with some chalky tannins that provide a chalky texture and a supple finish."
QUILMES- Argentina- Gold Medal 2012 WBC. Here is one experience to be enjoyed from the very first moment. Its three types of toasted malts in their precise point and its unique recipe allow the color, toasty aroma, and creamy feeling that characterize this Quilmes Lager beer.
$29 per person plus staff & 18% service fee- 60 guest minimum
120 Guest+ - $27 per person + staff & 15% service charge
240 Guest+ - $25 per person + staff & 12% service charge
360 Guest+ - $23 per person + staff & 9% service charge
- The King of the Argentine grill experience and known as the best Churrasco in Miami. USDA grade A Beef grilled onsite then drizzled with our house made chimichurri which originated in Argentina and is a source of pride for the culture
Grilled Chimichurri Chicken
- Known in Argentina as Pollo De La Estancia. Grilled, chicken breast in citrus garlic marinade grilled onsite then drizzled with our fresh house made Argentina chimichurri
Traditional Argentine Meats
- The Spanish influence is evident in the Argentinian food culture with a delicious assortment of morcilla, molleja, Chorizo Argentino, Thin Spiral Sausage with onions and peppers guaranteed to please true parrilla lovers and those looking to pair the perfect food with a beautiful glass of Malbec from Mendoza
- Seasonal greens dancing the Tango with cucumber, cherry tomatoes, Kalamata olives, red onion and red pepper with our Argentine citrus dressing
Grilled Vegetables (V)
- Beautiful arrangement of grilled seasonal vegetables garnished with fresh herbs, a healthy addition that will keep you kicking like Messi and Maradona
Ensalada Rusa (V)
- Introduced by Russian immigrants in the early 20th century. This Potato Salad dish is now an adored staple of Argentine cuisine and has earned its way into the heart of Patagonia
- What better way to soak up Argentine culture than with a piece of its Italian influence? Ahhh, Focaccia Bread!
- Argentina is heavily influenced by Italian culture, especially when it comes to this refreshing and bold fruit forward beverage. Made with fresh berries and orange juice.
*Campari can be added to make this into the classic Argentinian cocktail.