Picnic BBQ Catering Menu
Our Picnic BBQ Catering menu is a traditional offering of BBQ classics served while enjoying the great Florida Outdoors with family and friends. An excellent choice for a Birthday Party, Church Picnic or any Summer cookout in any South Florida park or event venue. This menu has something for everyone and is among our most popular for BBQ Catering in Miami.
$26 per person plus staff & 18% service fee- 45 guest minimum
140 Guest+ - $24 per person + staff & 15% service charge
280 Guest+ - $22 per person + staff & 12% service charge
420 Guest+ - $20 per person + staff & 9% service charge
Sliced BBQ Brisket
- A true summertime cook out classic. Whole brisket slow smoked for hours with oak wood. Served sliced and served with our signature BBQ Sauce.
St. Louis BBQ Ribs
- Be the first to get saucy with this Company Picnic Classic. Tender and fall off the bone goodness served with our signature BBQ Sauce.
Boneless BBQ Chicken Thighs
- BBQ Chicken Thighs dusted with our signature Miami BBQ rub, roasted then kissed on the grill and finished with our signature BBQ Sauce.
Mac & Cheese
- Grown up mac and cheese with fresh garlic and onion, mixed in with way too much cheese
Sweet Potato Mash (V)
- A company field day would not be complete without this MGC original. Sweet potato salad made with cinnamon roasted apples toasted marshmallow swirls and drizzled with bourbon butter. Yeah, you and your team will bond over this one.
Citrus Cole Slaw (V)
- Green & purple cabbage, shredded carrot, orange segments and almond slices in our signature citrus dressing, topped with green onion.
- Honey Lemon herb crusted corn bread baked fresh. Infused with lemon juice and peel.
(V) designates vegetarian menu option
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
WESTMOUNT PINOT NOIR - James Suckling-Willamette Valley, Oregon - "Aromas of raspberries, cherries and hints of citrus. Medium body, firm tannins and a fresh finish. A bright red. Drink now..." This wine pairs nicely with duck/other games birds, pork, salmon, and mushrooms.
ANNE DE K RIESLING SCHLOSSBERG GRAND CRU - Wine Enthusiast -Alsace, France - "Aromatic notes of tangerine and mandarin play on the nose, making for a heady opening. The concentrated palate shows juicy ripeness against tingling tart freshness. The finish is absolutely dry and totally refreshing.”
SIERRA NEVADA SUMMERFEST LAGER - California and NC - Czech Pilsner - "With a nod toward the original Czech tradition, we brew Summerfest to feature the best of Bohemian nature. Crisp, golden, dry and incredibly drinkable, Summerfest has a delicate and complex malt flavor with spicy and floral hop notes.”