Pig Roast BBQ Catering Menu
Pig Roast BBQ Catering Menu
The Pig Roast BBQ is about delicious slow cooked BBQ flavor, a tremendous food display and showmanship. There is no centerpiece more impressive at any Family Reunion, Company function, Corporate Picnic of Company Field day than a whole Hog Roast. There is nothing better than a whole roast pig to bring people together at one table.
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
ERDINGER WEISSBIER - Germany- Hefeweizen- This is brewed from a traditional recipe using 'fine yeast' in strict accordance with the Bavarian Purity Law. Matured over a four week period. This is a wheat beer for those who love outstanding and unforgettable wheat beer flavor.
HALOS DE JUPITER COTES DU RHONE - Jeb Dunnuck-Cotes du Rhone, France - "...Elegant, as well as structured. Notes of dried thyme, saddle leather, peppery garrigue and both black and blue fruits, it's medium to full-bodied, concentrated and nicely focused on the palate."
INTRINSIC CABERNET SAUVIGNON - James Suckling-Columbia Valley, Washington - "A red with lots of sweet-tobacco and currant aromas and flavors. Medium to full body, round and juicy tannins and a flavorful finish. Harmonious and fine."
$29 per person plus staff & 18% service fee- 45 guest minimum
90 Guest+ - $27 per person + staff & 15% service charge
180 Guest+ - $25 per person + staff & 12% service charge
270 Guest+ - $23 per person + staff & 9% service charge
Whole Roast Pig
- Whole pig roast brined for 48 hours in apple cider then seasoned with our signature pork rub. We then roast the whole pig for hours with cherry hardwood until golden brown and perfectly tender. Presented with sliced onions and roasted apple slices.
Boneless BBQ Chicken Thighs
- Boneless BBQ Chicken thighs dusted with our signature Miami BBQ rub, roasted then kissed on the grill and finished with our signature BBQ Sauce.
Sliced BBQ Brisket
- A true summertime cook out classic. Whole brisket slow smoked for hours with oak wood. Served sliced and served with our signature BBQ Sauce.
Mac & Cheese
- Grown up mac and cheese with fresh garlic and onion, mixed in with way too much cheese
Sweet Potato Mash (V)
- A company field day would not be complete without this MGC original. Sweet potato salad made with cinnamon roasted apples toasted marshmallow swirls and drizzled with bourbon butter. Yeah, you and your team will bond over this one.
Citrus Cole Slaw (V)
- Green and purple cabbage, shredded carrot, orange segments and almond slices in our signature citrus dressing, topped with green onion.
- Honey Lemon herb crusted corn bread baked fresh. Infused with lemon juice and peel.
Southern Style Iced Tea
- Fresh brewed Lipton Iced Tea. Served in a traditional style which means we brew it dark and bold then blend it with good o’l Dixie crystals.
- Add your preferred Barrel Aged Bourbon to make this a Porch Swing Cooler.