Quinces Catering Menu
The Quinces celebration, influenced by Spanish tradition marking the transition of a young lady into a woman and presenting her to the world. An event that reflects their achievements with school friends, family and their loving parents. This is no small production and we understand that the food and serviice is as important as the choosing of the dress and months of rehearsing for the Damas and Chambelones. Treat your Princessa to what we consider to be the most popular and requested Miami Quinces Catering Menu
$25 per person plus staff & 18% service fee- 55 Guest Minimum
110 Guest+ - $23 per person + staff & 15% service charge
220 Guest+ - $21 per person + staff & 12% service charge
330 Guest+ - $19 per person + staff & 9% service charge
- Boliche, the official Cuban Pot Roast for la Quiceanara. We stuff our pot roast with chorrizo, garlic and onions drizzled with an incredible salsita made with onion, red wine, citrus, tomato and Boliche drippings.
Mojo Pork Loin
- Pork Tenderloin marinated for 48 hours with a traditional Cuban Mojo. Slow roasted then sliced and presented with fresh herbs.
- Yes, the veto vote. When your kids are saying no to everything, the classic chicken finger is there to bring balance to a parent's world. Made with organic, hormone and antibiotic free chicken, chicken fingers served with BBQ and Honey Mustard are sure to please the most demanding princess
- This bright and fresh Cuban staple is an authentic take on beans and rice fit for a princess. The flavors in this dish are just plain good, with each bite reveling in rich flavor perfect for a quinces.
- Sweet Ripe Plantains Dusted with Cinnamon and a Touch of Tropical Spice.
- A traditional Caesar salad for your princess made with fresh Romain, Block Grated Parmesan Cheese shavings and of course, our house made tangy Caesar dressing.
Artisan Dinner Rolls
- Fresh Baked for your event artisan dinner rolls include Ciabatta, French, Wheat rolls served with Land o Lakes butter chips
- Fresh squeezed lemons are the trick to this time-honored classic Quinces drink.
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
CH DE LA ROULERIE ANJOU BLANC - Bright, fruity, zesty, with mellow honey tones and is becoming something of a signature style for the country. Known more famously for its regal status in France’s Loire Valley, the grape is often called Steen in South Africa.
SPIER PINOTAGE VINTAGE - South Africa- Grown on South Africa's Coastal Region this Pinotage emphasizes elegance in its dark ruby color with aromas of roasted almonds, fresh cherries, hints of tobacco and a soft creamy palate. A perfect selection to pair with meat, poultry and roasted vegetables.
LAGUNITAS IPA - California - American India Pale Ale (IPA). This is Lagunitas' unique version of an ancient style. It is made with 43 different hops and 65 various malts. This IPA is full of flavor with notes of spice, roasted malts, caramel, and citrus fruit.