Seafood BBQ Catering Menu
Fresh catch from the rich blue saltwater just offshore of the Magic City. Seafood is grilled for you and your guests on site. Born and raised in Miami, we take pride in every bit of seafood cooked on our grills. Our Seafood BBQ menu is locally sourced and delivered fresh specifically for your event. Living the Salt Life never tasted so good.
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
ISLAMORADA ALE - Florida- American Blonde Ale- Pours bright golden yellow. Aromas of floral hops and crackery malts. Flavors are clean and refreshing with toasted grains and citrus flavor. Easy-drinking at 5% ABV.
JORDAN CHARDONNAY - California - Crisp white flavors bolded by vibrant acidity allows for a well balanced white wine that lingers on the finish. Pair with seafood dishes, pasta dishes, or a variety of cheeses.
SAINTSBURY PINOT NOIR CARNEROS - James Suckling-Napa Valley, California - " Rosemary, thyme, red-berry compote and citrus peel. Medium-bodied with fresh, tangy fruit and a taut finish. Drink now." Pair with your favorite meats or pasta dishes
$39 per person plus staff & service fee- 45 guest minimum
90 Guest+ - $37 per person + staff & 15% service charge
180 Guest+ - $35 per person + staff & 12% service charge
270 Guest+ - $33 per person + staff & 9% service charge
- Garlic and white wine soaked Jumbo Shrimp dusted with our BBQ house spice blend, then grilled onsite and drizzled with our signature BBQ sauce
- A beloved island favorite from the warm Crystal-Clear waters of the Caribbean. Mahi Fillet seasoned and grilled onsite. Served alongside Fresh Tropical Mango Salsa
- Sea Scallop, pan seared then grill kissed and served with smoky Bacon Jam
Lobster and White Cheddar Mac
- A fundamental dish for the modern Foodie. Grown up mac and white sharp cheddar cheese cooked with MGC lobster sofrito and chopped Caribbean Lobster pieces
Old Bay Potato Salad
- This traditional warm weather salad strikes a perfect balance for this seaside harvest. Made with russet potatoes, red delicious apples, roasted corn, carrots, herbs and of course Old Bay seafood seasoning, the most iconic of seafood seasonings
Citrus Cole Slaw (V)
- Green and purple cabbage, shredded carrot, orange segments and almond slices in our signature MGC citrus dressing, garnished with green onion.
Garlic Butter Toast
- Fresh baked baguettes sliced and brushed with creamy butter, garlic and herbs then grilled on site and served warm.
Virgin Creamsicle Pop Cocktail
- Because we all remember running to the ice cream man in hopes of catching him in time to enjoy a melting creamsicle pop on a hot summer day<.li>
- *Enjoy as an adult by adding your preferred brand of whipped cream vodka. It's delicious!