Southern Catering Menu
There are no strangers, just friends we haven't met yet. In the south, kindness is shown to everyone, creating lifelong bonds and opening our homes and hearts. What some deem as Southern Charm is just a natural way of being kind, witty, and considerate to everyone. The Southern dinner table is where we gather to enjoy some delicious classic southern foods. You can rest assured a slow cooker or cast-iron skillet is involved in cooking comforting food. In the South, one dish is never enough, because you never know when you’ll have unexpected guests or relatives for dinner. We hate saying goodbye when guests come over. But eventually, we’re willing to wave them off like a polite host should, with the colloquial promise of, Y'all come back now, ya hear?
$26 per person plus staff & 18% service fee- 45 Guest Minimum
140 Guest+ - $24 per person + staff & 15% service charge
280 Guest+ - $22 per person + staff & 12% service charge
420 Guest+ - $20 per person + staff & 9% service charge
- Hot Chicken, hand dipped in seasoned buttermilk, breaded then fried to a crunchy golden brown on site and served with buttermilk ranch and orange blossom honey mustard
Shrimp and Grits
- Succulent shrimp fresh from the sea and cooked in true Southern Kitchen style using fresh garden tomatoes, sweet yellow onion and garlic. We serve these little southern citizens over a bed of creamy cheese grits. Bless their hearts.
Grilled Pork Chops
- 48 Hour Southern brined with cane sugar then grilled on site with some dern tootin house rub. You’ll be as happy as a pig in the mud.
- What proper Southern cookout would be complete without a casserole? Ours is made with fresh roasted sweet corn kernels whole and creamed, sweet cream butter and Southern sour cream. Sliced hot and fresh for your guests.
- Creamy, rustic and delicious russet potatoes mashed and blended with sweet cream buttermilk served fluffy so ya'll will mind your manners, lord willin.
Black Eyed Pea Salad
- The black eyed pea salad is one all Southerners can agree upon without havin a conniption, This endemic Southern Classic is made with tender black eyed peas, Southern Bell Peppers, sweet corn and celery.
- Momma's recipe, these little biscuits are as cute as button
(V) designates vegetarian menu option
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
CH DE LA ROULERIE ANJOU BLANC - Bright, fruity, zesty, with mellow honey tones and is becoming something of a signature style for the country. Known more famously for its regal status in France’s Loire Valley, the grape is often called Steen in South Africa.
SPIER PINOTAGE VINTAGE - South Africa- Grown on South Africa's Coastal Region this Pinotage emphasizes elegance in its dark ruby color with aromas of roasted almonds, fresh cherries, hints of tobacco and a soft creamy palate. A perfect selection to pair with meat, poultry and roasted vegetables.
LAGUNITAS IPA - California - American India Pale Ale (IPA). This is Lagunitas' unique version of an ancient style. It is made with 43 different hops and 65 various malts. This IPA is full of flavor with notes of spice, roasted malts, caramel, and citrus fruit.