The Iberian Peninsula is a place of rich history and a treasure trove for old world culture with New World influences. Food Artisan shops strewn up and down the ancient cobble stone streets of Madrid still permeate the air with the aroma of their delicate creations. The strong traditions passed from generation to generation through “Sacred Family” recipes and methods is clearly seen in the foods prepared in Spain. What else can we expect from a culture that works to live instead of living to work other than to take their time to continue traditions that date back to the time of Don Quixote. We share this passion when we prepare our Spanish Paella Catering Menu.
$35 per person plus staff & 18% service fee- minimum 35 guests
100 Guest+ - $33 per person + staff & 15% service charge
200 Guest+ - $31 per person + staff & 12% service charge
300 Guest+ - $29 per person + staff & 9% service charge
Paella Mixta Espanola
- World Famous Spanish Saffron Rice dish with succulent Spiny Tail Lobster, Jumbo Shrimp, Mussels, Chorizo, Tender Chicken. Prepared live and simmered onsite in our rich house made seafood stock.
Leg of Lamb Carving Station
- A staple from the province of Valladolid. Roast Leg of Lamb marinated in Spanish Paprika, Fresh Rosemary and garlic. Served with a velvety au jus and fresh herbs from a chef driven action station.
- Baked potato wedges tossed in Spanish Paprika, Fresh Garlic and Olive Oil topped with a spicy roasted red pepper and tomato aioli.
- A hearty spanish stew originating in the town of Asturias. Made with Fava Beans, Pork Belly, Chorizo, and Morcilla is sure to warm your Spanish soul.
- Barcelona's most famous and beloved dish: made with egg, thinly sliced potato and Spanish onion cooked in olive oil. Sliced and served in wedges.
Mixed Spanish Salad
- Seasonal greens mixed with cucumber, cherry tomatoes, green pimento olives and red onion with a blend of Spanish olive oil and red wine vinegar.
Tabla Iberica con Manchego
- The best of what the Iberian Peninsula has to offer, a selection of Serrano Ham, Manchego Cheese, Spanish Queen Olives and toast points served on a butcher block.
(V) designates vegetarian menu option
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
MONTECILLO RIOJA GRAN RESERVA - Wine Advocate- Rioja, Spain- "As it combines tertiary aromas with spices, hints of leather and balsamic nuances with notes of freshness in the shape of orange peel. The palate feels quite complete with good freshness and acidity that make it easy to drink.”
CAMPO VIEJO RIOJA TEMPRANILLO - Rioja, Spain - A cherry red colour suggests a vibrant Tempranillo wine. On the nose, the rich aromas have a pronounced intensity with an initial scent of ripe fruits followed by gentle sweet notes of vanilla and spices. On the palate, it is perfumed, soft and fresh with a long finish.
CASADO MORALES RIOJA BLANCO VIURA - Rioja, Spain- Sourced from 60 year old estate vines, this fresh, medium bodies Viura is ideal as an aperitif and great for pairing with oily fish. This wine truly represents the character of a Rioja white wine.
ESTRELLA DAMM LAGER - Spain - A refreshing pale lager, "The Beer of Barcelona" was founded in 1876 and is a two-time Gold Medal winner of the World Beer Championships. Pale golden in color with a slight citrus flavor and a clean finish.