$34 per person plus staff & 18% service fee- minimum 35 guests
105 Guest+ - $31 per person + staff & 18% service charge
210 Guest+ - $28 per person + staff & 9% service charge
315 Guest+ - $25 per person + staff & 9% service charge
- World Famous Spanish Rice dish with succulent Florida Spiny Tail Lobster, Jumbo Shrimp, Chorizo, Tender Chicken, and Mussels. Prepared live and simmered onsite in our rich house seafood stock.
Leg of Lamb Carving Station
- Roast Leg of Lamb served from a chef driven action station. A dish from the province of Valladolid in Spain served with au jus rendered from the lamb roast garnished with fresh herbs.
- After centuries of conflict and constant change found all around the capital city of Madrid. Baked potato wedges topped with a spicy roasted tomato aioli fed the masses through it all.
- Fava Beans, Pork Belly and Morcilla. This Traditional stew from Asturias in the northwest of Spain will feed your Spanish soul.
- Barcelona's most famous and beloved dish, simply egg, potato and onion cooked in olive oil. Sliced and served in wedges.
- Seasonal greens mixed with cucumber, cherry tomatoes, green pimento olives and red onion with a blend of Spanish olive oil and red wine vinegar.
Tabla Iberica con Manchego
- The best the Iberian Peninsula has to offer. Selection of Iberian meats and cheeses. Spanish Bliss on served on a butcher block.
(V) designates vegetarian menu option