The Iberian Peninsula is a place of rich history and a treasure trove for old world culture with New World influences. Food Artisan shops strewn up and down the ancient cobble stone streets of Madrid still permeate the air with the aroma of their delicate creations. The strong traditions passed from generation to generation through “Sacred Family” recipes and methods is clearly seen in the foods prepared in Spain. What else can we expect from a culture that works to live instead of living to work other than to take their time to continue traditions that date back to the time of Don Quixote. We share this passion when we prepare our Spanish Paella Catering Menu.
$34 per person plus staff & 18% service fee- minimum 60 guests
100 Guest+ - $32 per person + staff & 15% service charge
200 Guest+ - $30 per person + staff & 12% service charge
300 Guest+ - $28 per person + staff & 9% service charge
- World Famous Spanish Rice dish with succulent Florida Spiny Tail Lobster, Jumbo Shrimp, Chorizo, Tender Chicken, and Mussels. Prepared live and simmered onsite in our rich house seafood stock.
Leg of Lamb Carving Station
- Roast Leg of Lamb served from a chef driven action station. A dish from the province of Valladolid in Spain served with au jus rendered from the lamb roast garnished with fresh herbs.
- After centuries of conflict and constant change found all around the capital city of Madrid. Baked potato wedges topped with a spicy roasted tomato aioli fed the masses through it all.
- Fava Beans, Pork Belly and Morcilla. This Traditional stew from Asturias in the northwest of Spain will feed your Spanish soul.
- Barcelona's most famous and beloved dish, simply egg, potato and onion cooked in olive oil. Sliced and served in wedges.
- Seasonal greens mixed with cucumber, cherry tomatoes, green pimento olives and red onion with a blend of Spanish olive oil and red wine vinegar.
Tabla Iberica con Manchego
- The best the Iberian Peninsula has to offer. Selection of Iberian meats and cheeses. Spanish Bliss on served on a butcher block.
- The traditional celebration drink of Spain. Our virgin sangria is made with a variety of fresh fruits blended with cranberry / orange juice.
*Make it a traditional Spanish Sangria by substituting the juices with a fruit forward red wine or a white Sangria by using Moscato white wine.
(V) designates vegetarian menu option
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
MONTECILLO RIOJA GRAN RESERVA - Wine Advocate- Rioja, Spain- "As it combines tertiary aromas with spices, hints of leather and balsamic nuances with notes of freshness in the shape of orange peel. The palate feels quite complete with good freshness and acidity that make it easy to drink.”
CAMPO VIEJO RIOJA TEMPRANILLO - Rioja, Spain - A cherry red colour suggests a vibrant Tempranillo wine. On the nose, the rich aromas have a pronounced intensity with an initial scent of ripe fruits followed by gentle sweet notes of vanilla and spices. On the palate, it is perfumed, soft and fresh with a long finish.
CASADO MORALES RIOJA BLANCO VIURA - Rioja, Spain- Sourced from 60 year old estate vines, this fresh, medium bodies Viura is ideal as an aperitif and great for pairing with oily fish. This wine truly represents the character of a Rioja white wine.
ESTRELLA DAMM LAGER - Spain - A refreshing pale lager, "The Beer of Barcelona" was founded in 1876 and is a two-time Gold Medal winner of the World Beer Championships. Pale golden in color with a slight citrus flavor and a clean finish.