Surf and Turf Catering Menu
The Ultimate dinner experience using the best of what the land “and” sea have to offer. Tender grilled on-site Filet Mignon “and” Caribbean Lobster Tail “and” large grilled shrimp meet on your plate for this American Steakhouse catering experience. The Indulgence doesn’t end there. There are more “ANDS” to enjoy like warm garlic “and” lemon infused butter “and” mushroom Peppercorn Sauce “and” fresh Mango Salsa. Your family “and” friends will indulge in “and” enjoy our Surf “and” Turf menu.
$59 per person plus staff & 18% service fee- 35 guest minimum
60 Guest+ - $57 per person + staff & 15% service charge
120 Guest+ - $55 per person + staff & 12% service charge
180 Guest+ - $53 per person + staff & 9% service charge
- Florida Spiny Tail Lobster grilled on site served with garlic and lemon infused drawn butter
- Tender Filet Mignon grilled to order on site. Served with our house-made mushroom and peppercorn cream sauce
- Jumbo U-13/15 shrimp grilled on site and served along-side our house-made Tropical Mango Salsa.
- Iceberg wedge topped with Blue cheese crumbles, blue cheese dressing, chopped egg, chopped tomatoes, apple wood smoked bacon bits and large herb toasted croutons.
Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
- Creamy, rustic and delicious russet potatoes mashed and finished with white truffle oil.
Grilled Asparagus & Wild Mushroom Platter
- Jumbo grilled asparagus and sauteed wild mushrooms beautifully displayed and garnished with fresh herbs.
- Fresh baked onion rolls served warm with butter chips
(V) designates vegetarian menu option
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
NEWTON CHARDONNAY UNFILTERED - James Suckling-Napa Valley, California- "This is a delicious chardonnay that shows just the right balance between dried citrus rind and pithy grapefruit and vanilla and butter. Full-bodied with lovely phenolics, providing depth and structure. Vibrant yet oily on the finish
FAR NIENTE CABERNET OAKVILLE, 2016 - Wine Advocate-Oakville, California - "...Medium to full-bodied, the palate possesses great elegance and bags of poise with wonderfully ripe, plush tannins framing the perfumed black fruits, finishing very long and layered."
NEWBURGH BROWN ALE - LA Spirits Competition-New York- American Brown Ale- 4.2%ABV. Verging on black, this beer pours with a light tan head and beautiful ruby highlights in the glass. The flavor is dominated by malty sweetness and gentle hints of chocolate and toffee.