Vegetarian Hors d'oeuvres Menu
Vegetarian Hors d'oeuvres Menu
Friturita de Malanga - $2
- A delicate fritter made using malanga (taro root), grated and shaped like a Cuban seasoned tater tot then cooked until golden brown. We serve these little gems with our very own house made avocado aioli dipping sauce
Yuquita Frita - $2
- Before the potato made its impression on criollo cooking, Yuca Frita was the Cuban version of the french fry. Crispy on the outside, soft in the middle, you may never go back to plain old fries after this. Served with creamy cilantro lime dipping sauce
Vegetable Samosa - $3
- A delicious Indian inspired contribution to Hawaiian cuisine. Peas, carrots and sweet potatoes in a creamy sauce are folded into wonton wrappers and fried to a crispy golden brown and served with a spicy mint yogurt.
Caprese Skewers - $3 (V)
- Inspired by a salad from the Campania region in the Gulf of Naples comes Caprese: a combination of layered tomato fresh mozzarella and fresh basil drizzled with olive oil and aged balsamic reduction on a bamboo skewer.
Bruschetta Crostini - $2 (V)
- Served when celebrating the harvest in Italy, We prepare an authentic Bruschetta to celebrate your special event. Bruschetta originated in Italy during the 15th Century and can be traced as far back to the olive growers of ancient Rome.
Mini Fontina Mushroom Polenta - $3
- Grilled Parmesan Polenta Cakes layered with feathered fontina cheese and topped with sautéed portobello mushrooms in garlic butter. This is a sure hit for any event as this dish delivers full Italian flavor and is an easy to handle appetizer at any event.
Papas a la Huancaina (wan-ka-ee-na) - $3
- Our take on a traditional Peruvian starter. Light, fluffy potato topped with chopped eggs and olives. Served in cute little cups
Choclo co Queso - $3
- From the arid Andes Mountains comes this unique corn dish. Chocolo or Cuzco Corn was named after the Capital of the Incan Empire and is the center of this dish. Tender Chocolo corn kernels with creamy queso fresco served in a mini bowl
Croqueta de Verdura y Queso - $3
- Perfected in Spain, the croquetta is the perfect cocktail hour tapa. Our Crquettas De Verdura are made from scratch in house with starting with fresh spinach and garlic slow cooked in our silky Bechamel and house cheese blend.
Champiniones al Ajillo - $2
- The Selva Pascuala Mural in Spain depicts cave paintings of mushrooms drawn by Post Neolithic inhabitants of the Iberian Peninsula. We commemorate this ancient love of shrooms with our house made Champiniones Al Ajillo. Mushrooms sautéed with fresh chopped garlic and herbs.
Berenjena Enrollada - $4
- Spain flexes its Mediterranean side with this Classic Spanish street food style appetizer. Thinly sliced eggplant stuffed with ricotta and Parmesan grilled then topped with our house made from tomatoes, Spanish Olive Oil, Spanish onion and cracked black pepper.
Delicata Squash & Pear Soup Shooter - $2
- Velvety smooth infused with Sage, Nutmeg and Shallots topped with a mini parmesan crouton.
Roasted Tomato and Pumpkin Soup Shooter - $2
- Comforting blend topped with sour cream dallop and spinkled with ground pumpkin seeds.
Tortilla Soup Shooter - $3
- whipped warm Tortilla Soup topped with Avocado slice and Queso fresco.
Cheddar, Beer and Broccoli - $3
- Extra Sharp Wisconson Cheddar, Premium Dark Ale and broccoli blended to perfection topped with crumbled cheddar biscuits.
Potage Patmentie - $2
- Creamy Potato and Leek soup topped with a sourdough crouton.
Asparagus - $2
- Luxurious Lemony Asparagus soup topped with crumbled Parmesan Whisps.
Watermelon Gazpacho - $2
- Refreshing cold raw vegetable and watermelon garnished with fresh mint.