Tuscan Italian Catering Menu
Our Italian Catering Menu is dedicated to the artful lifestyle of the Italian people. It is evident in everything they create; from the art of Michaelangelo, to the architecture of the Cathedral in Florence, to the music of Pavarrati, that Italian passion drives this European cultural powerhouse. We have drawn inspiration from coastal villages on the Tyrrhenian Sea where family recipes go back further than the Renaissance. We focus our Italian menu on food from Tuscany and wine from Chianti Vineyards, because there is not one type of food that can truly represent all of Italy’s unique regional cuisine.
$25 per person plus staff & 18% service fee- 80 guest minimum
140 Guest+ - $23 per person + staff & 15% service charge
280 Guest+ - $21 per person + staff & 12% service charge
420 Guest+ - $19 per person + staff & 9% service charge
- The Tyrrhenian Sea binds the boot of Italy, Sicily and Sardinia with this delicious oceanic selection. Bronzino has found its way into the hearts and kitchens of the Italian people and is served in all traditional Italian dinners and celebrations. We make ours with fresh Bronzino filets grilled on site then drizzled with our made rosemary vinaigrette sauce. Served with charred lemons and rosemary sprigs.
Tuscan Herb Chicken
- Tuscany is where the most famous Italian dishes come from and where we draw inspiration for this Tuscan classic. Fire grilled chicken breast with our authentic house-made lemon cream sauce, fire grilled tomatoes, roasted garlic and sautéed spinach. This is an offering you can’t refuse.
- Cultivated in Roman gardens since the 9th century BC, the eggplant is the center of this dish. Layers of eggplant, ricotta and Parmesan cheese nestled in a savory Marzano Tomato sauce.
- Lasagna originated during the Middle Ages in Italy and is thought to be the original form of pasta. Our Mushroom Lasagna is made with Porcini and Portobello mushrooms. We finish this creamy pasta selection with Italian white wine.
- From the Campania region in the Gulf of Naples comes this simple yet delicious combination of layered tomato slices with fresh mozzarella and fresh basil drizzled with olive oil and a balsamic reduction.
Green Italian Salad
- From the Sicilian gardens in Southern Italy where it is said the best citrus, tomatoes and olives grow. tossed with garlic and Italian vinaigrette.
Grilled Asparagus Risotto
- Originating in the Northern region of Italy where a young glassblower was using saffron as pigment for his creations added it to what is now considered the first risotto in the early 1800's. Ours is made using the same time-tested ingredients and topped with grilled asparagus
- Giuseppe Cipriani, Founder of Harry’s Bar in Venice Italy concocted this Mediterranean champagne libation in the mid-20th century that quickly became the quintessential Italian bar cocktail it is today. Our virgin version is made with fresh peaches, white grape juice and Italian sparkling water.
- *Make this the original by substituting juice and sparkling water with the bubbly prosecco of your choice.
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
CASALE BURGIO CATARRATTO - Sicily, Italy - This crisp Catarratto is light-bodied and full of apricot and citrus notes. Easy to drink, this wine is perfect for patios and sunshine. Pairs well with seafood, fresh vegetables, and other fare.
TENUTA DI RENIERI GRAN SELEZIONE - Chianti Classico - Tuscany, Italy - A tight and structured Chianti Classico with aromas and flavors of dark berries, dark chocolate and walnuts. Full bodied and muscular. The wine pairs well with red meats and tomato based pasta.
MORETTI BEER - Italy- Euro Pale Lager- This is produced using a traditional process that has remained almost unchanged since 1859. It is golden colored with nice aromas of malt and hops with a slight bitter character on the finish.