17530 W Dixie Hwy, North Miami Beach, FL 33160
On the west side of US1, on Miami Gardens Drive in North Miami, lies historic Greynolds Park and all it has to offer. Originally a rock quarry, it is now a 265-acre park containing mangroves and a hardwood hammock, one of the last well-protected natural areas of northern Miami-Dade. On the east side runs the Oleta River, once used by the Tequesta Indians and early settlers.
The newly refurbished Greynolds Boathouse is the perfect venue for a one of a kind rustic/vintage wedding and reception. This is one of our favorite rental venues to cater events in all of South Florida.
There is a nature trail perfect for hiking and bike trails for the bike enthusiast. For kids, a playground, shelters for parties, kayaking, camping and canoe launching can also be found. Kayak, canoe and paddleboat rentals are available on weekends and holidays from the boat house. Apart from being a scenic and beautiful park, Greynolds is the host to festivals such as the Love-in Party in the Park (a 60s motif festival) and their monthly Bluegrass Music Festival. The Blue Grass Music Festival takes place at on the first Sunday of the month. Fans can enjoy performances by local bands and are encouraged to bring their instruments and join in.
If golf is your game, then Greynolds Park is the perfect place. The golf course provides a 3,100-yard par-36 course, designed by Mark Mahannah in 1964. It is one of Miami Dade County's most popular nine-hole designs for all levels of play. The course offers electric carts, reasonable green fees, and club rentals. A spacious clubhouse welcomes players to relax before and after matches. The friendly Pro Shop staff will assist players with tee times, rental equipment and merchandise.
Did you know that the highest point in South Florida can be found here as well? The mound was built by Depression-era laborers to cover junked rockpit machinery. At 46 feet above sea level, the mound is Dade County's highest land accessible to the public. It boasts a fort atop of the mound every kid or even kid at heart loves to explore.
So why not plan your next company/corporate picnic, wedding, family reunion or birthday party at historic Greynolds park. Shelter rentals are available to meet all your event and catering needs.
Greynolds Park BBQ Menu
$20 per person plus staff & service fee
250 Guest+ - $17 per person plus staff & service fee
500 Guest+ - $15 per person plus staff & service fee
750 Guest+ - $13 per person plus staff & service fee
BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- Braised and Slow roasted in our signature rub & topped with house BBQ sauce
BBQ Chicken Quarters
- BBQ Chicken Quarters seasoned with our BBQ rub, slow roasted, grilled and finished with house BBQ Sauce
1/3 lb. Burgers
- USDA grade A burgers w/signature seasoning blend, served with your choice of tomato, onion, pickle, cheese, ketchup, mustard and mayo on a potato, pretzel, or seasame seed roll
All Beef Hot Dogs
- All beef Hebrew National hot dogs served with your choice of relish, sauerkraut, ketchup, mustard and mayo
Fire Roasted Corn on the Cob (V)
- Served with our signature cream sauce
Macaroni and Cheese (V)
- Grown up mac and cheese with fresh garlic and onion, mixed in with way too much cheese
Potato Salad (V)
- With pickled carrots, red onion, celery, sweet peas & our creamy signature dressing